NS are too strong at LOWER LEVELS - Endgame is fine.

CountPookoo
189 posts Member
edited February 2018
Hi,

Let me caveat this by saying I use NS endgame and find them completely balanced in the endgame. They offer an alternative to people who play the game w/o understanding the importance of events / timings etc and allow you to compete with the current meta in arena. Overall a solid fun team.

Early game however they are completely broken and their mechanic needs a rework, especially between lvl 30-80, ie: before omegas or zetas.

1. Plague just hits too hard. Early game there is no unit which is part of the usual farm roster to handle the AoE and continuous damage of this talent. It also does more damage than a healer team can handle so what is the option run 2 healers?
2. Ventress/Spirit/Daka/MT and Zombie are just too strong as a team. This team has 2 heals, 2 dispels, 2 stuns, 2 revives and 2 units (Zombie and Spirit) that are just difficult to kill. Zombie will not die unless all other units are dead despite having a taunt like K2 (ie: taunt on attack), so we have a taunt on attack character that cannot die meaning every turn it will always be taunting. Spirit gains foresight every turn and is the second highest dps NS and again can only be targeted every other turn.
3. AI is just HORRIBLE vs NS teams. Even when Zombie had no taunt my team are still attacking him..why? I counted 15 of 18 attacks on zombie (who had no taunt) which is just silly tbh and defies all reasonableness and laws of balanced probability. Can we not fix the AI to hit a random target instead of attacking a tank that cannot be killed? Was it intended to have the entire team attack a useless unkillable target on auto? Would it be that hard to program the AI to target heals>dps>support THEN tank when there is no taunt active?
4. MT spirit blade is a Zerg attack and one of the few (possibly only?) Zerg attack that hits for full strength that early in the game...that talent + a dot (plague) means NS have superiority in burst and dot / AoE - how is that balanced?

Again, I use NS endgame but their ‘early talents’ need to be moved to omegas...early game they are just ridiculously unbalanced and overpowered compared to other teams.

If the top 20 are all a single team makeup / class, clearly something is not balanced.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    1. Full heal dispels plague, very easy to do before plague gets rolling hard.
    2. AOE/stuns/kill order
    3. AI is horrible AGAINST them? Don't auto and play it yourself...is that hard?
    4. Sucks but GK does the same, veers does the same, commander Cody does the same. It attacks one person.. so not too hard of a loss.
    1st bonus, empire/sith great counter to them. Any AOE team actually
    2nd bonus it's called a "meta" it happens all the time.. prime examples zeta maul sith teams had a time, when cls first came out top 50 was all CLS lead rebels, JTR took over for those who got her, its honestly been the most diverse in my arena shard it's been in awhile, JTR, CLS, talzin, EP, thrawn and GK teams
  • Options
    1. Full heal dispels plague, very easy to do before plague gets rolling hard.
    2. AOE/stuns/kill order
    3. AI is horrible AGAINST them? Don't auto and play it yourself...is that hard?
    4. Sucks but GK does the same, veers does the same, commander Cody does the same. It attacks one person.. so not too hard of a loss.
    1st bonus, empire/sith great counter to them. Any AOE team actually
    2nd bonus it's called a "meta" it happens all the time.. prime examples zeta maul sith teams had a time, when cls first came out top 50 was all CLS lead rebels, JTR took over for those who got her, its honestly been the most diverse in my arena shard it's been in awhile, JTR, CLS, talzin, EP, thrawn and GK teams