do I get TW rewards if I signed up but have 0 banners in the end?

Hey all. So prety much topic is the question. Reason for having 0 banners would be that my teams are prety weak (60k) and I am not sure I can beat anyone on their defense.

Replies

• Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    Just set some teams in defence, help your guild instead of freeloading.
  • Options
    potsy wrote: »
    Just set some teams in defence, help your guild instead of freeloading.

Exactly why I did not want to put my teams on defense since I am the weakest in my guild. Every teritory is full now so i cannot.
  • Options
    OK... Talk to your guild and explain that you need one kill to get rewards. At some point there will be an enemy that someone didn't quite beat, maybe with one or two characters remaining. If you can convince your guild that you're really not freeloading, and just trying to help by ... ummm ... not doing anything (I can't believe I even typed that), perhaps they'll save that crippled squad for you to kill.

And next time, it might be best to have that talk before you neglect to set any squads on defense.
  • Options
    We let our weakest member set a defence team.
  • Options
    Nobody forbade me from setting a def squad, my phoenix squad is prety solid, and I am not freeloading, honestly a lot of my guild members dont even get 600 tickets so I feel like I am doing the best I can. I did not want to put my squad because I felt like others in my guild had 19 phoenix squads stronger than my own.
    In case you guys are wondering, as soon as the fight started I managed to clear a phoenix squad of my enemy thus getting 10 banners. Cheers!
  • Options
    In the future you should be able to get banners even if you don't make a successful attack. Make an attempt and you should be fine.

Good job on kicking that other team around though.
  • Options
    I know for sure if you do not set defense and do no attack you get nothing.

I do not know if that is restricted on banner gains or just doing something, so if you do not get the kill you may still get the rewards as long as you attack something
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    In the future you should be able to get banners even if you don't make a successful attack. Make an attempt and you should be fine.

Untrue.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If you need to, just use your whole inventory to defeat an enemy squad, then you will have earned some banners.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Untrue.

True that it's untrue. You need to oneshot a team for 10 banners or kill them on the 2nd run for 5 extra banners.Doing so with less toons awards 1 banner for each unoccupied slot (killing a whole squad with 1 toon alone gives you 10 for win + 10 for oneshot + 4 for 4 unoccupied slots = 24 banners instead of the 10 we have today) There are no consolidation prizes here, only blood and salt
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Was just pointing out that even under the new scoring, you still have to win the battle to get any banners.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, I was agreeing with that, I dont want people to think that you can score banners without winning a fight after the QoL
  • Options
    Dude help your Guild, stop freeloading, l am glad that you are not in my precious guild
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Dude help your Guild, stop freeloading, l am glad that you are not in my precious guild

Did you even bother to read trough or you just came to vent?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Untrue.

I've heard differently; that so long as you make an attempt at participating, even if it is unsuccessful, that you'll get rewards regardless of whether or not you actually managed to earn any banners. I haven't experimented with it myself, and my guild-mates haven't complained, so all I've really got is hearsay. If that's wrong, so be it.

I wasn't trying to say that you get rewards just by signing up and doing nothing else, though.
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    True that it's untrue. You need to oneshot a team for 10 banners or kill them on the 2nd run for 5 extra banners.Doing so with less toons awards 1 banner for each unoccupied slot (killing a whole squad with 1 toon alone gives you 10 for win + 10 for oneshot + 4 for 4 unoccupied slots = 24 banners instead of the 10 we have today) There are no consolidation prizes here, only blood and salt

The new system isn't quite in effect yet (and I still think it's absolutely horrible); it's irrelevant for the time being. Also I hadn't been referring about banners at all.