Double Yoda’s

I want to make a team with both Grand Master Yoda and Hermit Yoda on it. Who are the best 3 characters overall to put with them? Also who are the best 3 easy to farm characters to put with them?

Replies

• Options
    GM Yoda isn't gonna take you far in arena. I'd give up on that idea. He's fine for mid tier in arena but you probably won't get higher than 300 with him
  • Options
    I think 2 yodas with mother talzin can be nice. hermit is fast and will clear stun from talzin and gm yoda provides the necessary tenacity up and foresight to ensure her safety. he's faster then rex for that purpose and foresight is another layer of protection. still, r2's invisibility can be more useful
    other characters should be tanks like gk, kru, old ben, maybe zombi
    934-111-319
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Depends what for
    Gk lead barriss 2 yodas and a fifth.
    Ezra or aayla for damage.
    Or can make a timeout team with kanan/Old Ben/lumi
  • Options
    Zeta Qui-Gon Jinn lead, Jedi Knight Anakin, Grand Master Yoda, Hermit Yoda, General Kenobi
  • Options
    Zeta Qui-Gon Jinn lead, Jedi Knight Anakin, Grand Master Yoda, Hermit Yoda, General Kenobi

I was actually thinking this as well. With all the zetas, there would almost be consistent foresight going around!
  • Options
    AQned9M.png

This one i use sometimes can beat the Palp Vader empire squads consistently. Don't expect for it to do well on defense tho.
  • Options
    GM Yoda isn't gonna take you far in arena. I'd give up on that idea. He's fine for mid tier in arena but you probably won't get higher than 300 with him

Untill now, combine him with Hoda/GK/Old Ben/QGJ and you have a DEADLY squad!! I'm sure there may be better options then QGJ or Old Ben, but, from what i have seen in the very limited time since GMY rework, but from my experince it is killing JTR squads thus far!!
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options

Nope, just went from 400 to under 100 in area with a single yoda. Used zQGJ lead, zBarris, zYoda, zR2D2, JTR. will trade them out for Ezra/GK and Hyoda when i unlock them
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »

Nope, just went from 400 to under 100 in area with a single yoda. Used zQGJ lead, zBarris, zYoda, zR2D2, JTR. will trade them out for Ezra/GK and Hyoda when i unlock them

All of you who are replying to me after the rework are disregarding that I posted my comment BEFORE yoda's rework made him awesome. So keep that in mind please