Solinari- new players guild!!!

Welcome to solinari,
We are a fresh new guild accepting all levels of players. We are looking for those new to the game and would like help getting all they can from star wars galaxy of heroes.
We offer a friendly atmosphere, with no hard to understand rules, and experienced leadership to help us grow together as a team. We run lower level raids so you can actually contribute to raids, not just stand on the sidelines and feel left out. There is also advancement opportunities to our heroic guild, for the more advanced player.

Here's our discord: https://discord.gg/vfbVRdm,

Replies

• Options
    Welcoming any level of player. Solinari is an easy going guild with supportive and friendly players. For more information please look at our discord page or feel free to PM me here
  • Options
    New and/or easy going players wanted for our training guild - Solinari! Experienced leadership and main guild (Lunitari) are there to help and guide. No rules to join and play. Look us up on discord or PM here if interested
  • Options
    Experienced leadership looking for players of any level to join guild Solinari....no complex rules and suitable new/easy going players. Find us on Discord or PM me here if interested.
  • Options
    Welcoming all players new and experienced. Solinari is an easy going guild with experienced leadership to help people progress and have fun. If interested PM me here or look at our discord page.
  • Options
    Contact me on line chat. Nehuadaboi is my id. I would listen to what you have to offer.
  • Options
    Looking for any level of player Solinari is an easy going Guild with no rules allowing players to play how they want to play. We’ve experienced leadership for those that want to grow and progress to join the main Guild - Lunitari. Contact us on discord or PM me here if interested
  • Options
    New and/or easy going players wanted for our guild - Solinari! Experienced leadership are there to help and guide. We’re easy going. Contact me on here or on discord if interested
  • Options
    Heya, how many people have you got? Would you like to merge into a guild in an alliance? We will run hpit and haat. Msg me on line app - Ravenious or discord- Ravenous#3866
  • Options
    Solinari - looking for players of all levels and experience. No complex rules to obey or follow. Parent guild (Lunitari) is there with experienced leadership to help and for those wanting to progress further. PM me if interested
  • Options
    Looking for any level of player Solinari is an easy going Guild with no complex rules. We’ve experienced leadership for those that want to grow and progress to join the main Guild - Lunitari. PM me here if interested
  • Options
    Solinari is welcoming all players new and experienced. Solinari is an easy going guild with experienced leadership to help people progress and grow. If interested PM me here or look at our discord page.
  • Options
    I'm interested. I'm level 47 but been playing not even 2 weeks. Very achieve.
  • Options
    Guild Solinari is looking for players of all levels and experience. No rules to obey or follow. Experienced leadership is here to help and for those wanting to progress further. PM me if interested