Need help for Catina 8-C

Mos_Grievous1337
92 posts Member
edited February 2018
I'm not an entirely new player. But I just need help getting 3 stars on 8-C. It is literally the only star I am missing for Cantina and also what I would like to start farming after I finish the Vets. If you have a Jedi Rey I can use along with my Zinn squad, please help!

Replies

• Options
    I'm an entirely new player. But I just need help getting 3 stars on 8-C. It is literally the only star I am missing for Cantina and also what I would like to start farming after I finish the Vets. If you have a Jedi Rey I can use along with my Zinn squad, please help!

hey mate, I dont have jedi rey but if i can help let me if you want someone? just shoot me a message on here

https://swgoh.gg/u/nadebot/
  • Options
    9C was long ago beat for me, but if I recall correctly I think I used a Clone team. Zody(L), Echo, 5s, Leia, and Sergeant with a borrowed GK. A good bit of synergy in that team with a good bit of team assist attacks going. Plus whenever 5s uses his special he will taunt for a turn. adding in a little extra protection for keeping your most squishy toons active longer

and if that don't work, I would try zFiin(L), Wiggs, Poe and Rey and borrow a zzJyn.
  • Options
    938-434-616 There's a Jedi training Rey for you.
  • Options
    Allies list now full. If you're still struggling with the cantina node, let me know and I'll try and clear a spot (my jtr is gear 12, dbl zeta btw, so would probably help you).