Time frame for new info?

Any chance we can get an estimate on when we will see information on the new stuff coming? Like this weekend, next week, August?

Replies

• Options
    Honestly. I understand they're trying to keep a surprise or something, but the QoL Update is a bit of a let down (I still appreciate it, but it's not topping last year by any stretch of the imagination) and the Sith Raid was a huge surprise, but it has been hush hush and we have no clue what's happening. I understand they must tweak stuff, but it's been dead for two weeks now; surely they can provide something worth seeing after hyping up this month to be something AMAZING, yeah?
  • Options
    I just want a time frame.... then I can focus on other things. I have been hoarding for a month now....
  • RekiemD
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yeah, you can't just release some content at the END of the month after proclaim another sith month...i mean, until now we just got one marquee, that's underwhelming. I know we will probably have a blast with the new raid, still we will be playing it in march...
    Edit: We also got Vader and Palpatine reworks that were awesome, credit where is due. Still, lack of info is frustrating.
  • Options
    I was kinda hoping they at least would've addressed the popup for "Lord of Pain" rather than "Shadows of Malachor" but we haven't heard anything, no confirmation, no denial, nothing. There was even a hotfix and they didn't patch it. I had hopes for Sion's release but it's looking like secrecy is keeping that from happening. I wish that issues like that were at least addressed, even if the rumors weren't confirmed.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    And as usual.... moved to oblivion. Unreal.
  • Options
    And how can this NOT be considered general discussion? How is it even remotely related to Forums & Website???? Way to stay for constructive and meaningful conversation on your own message board .