So... Grevious?

Any news on Grevious/Seperatists content? I get that its the Sith month with the raid dropping and CG is busy with other things but is anything separatist related coming at any point? Grevious is very weak and theres no synergy in the faction yet theres 3 films and a TV show about them but NS are in 2 episodes but are part of the meta.....

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No news...
  • Options
    Yay :neutral:
  • Options
    The devs said he will be getting a rework "at some point" around 7 months ago I think. So he's definitely going to be getting a rework in, at most, a few more months
  • Options
    They also said ship hardware was 'coming soon' over a year ago. Soooo.... there's that.
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    The devs said he will be getting a rework "at some point" around 7 months ago I think. So he's definitely going to be getting a rework in, at most, a few more months

Didn't think you'd be the one telling others to be patient for gg rework you've been asking for a year at least.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Didn't think you'd be the one telling others to be patient for gg rework you've been asking for a year at least.
    So true lol
  • Options
    Well he is still in the new title loading screen so there is that. Just overdue to see a solid separatist faction with synergy given the lack of depth in DS. Plus he has a whole TV show and a film pretty much based around him. Much more than NS do.