No more boba?

When and(more importantly) why did they change boba Fett from the main load screen to replace with a trooper!?

Replies

• Options
    When and(more importantly) why did they change boba Fett from the main load screen to replace with a trooper!?

They're keepin' it fresh, or they're going to remove Bubba completely from the game. I'm going to go with August on when they changed it. You pick.
  • Options
    I'm confused
  • Options
    At the loading cantina screen... It was boba shooting in the mid back now it's some rebel/resist trooper!
  • Options
    At the loading cantina screen... It was boba shooting in the mid back now it's some rebel/resist trooper!

Wow never payed attention to that, I have no clue as to when that happened, maybe the last time the main loading screen was updated, that was right around the time of CLS
  • Options
    I just love my boba! Lol, at least the slave 1 is still there.
  • Options
    Well I suppose shoretrooper is more relevant than boba these days in the game
  • Options
    I don't remember ever seeing Boba Fett on the loading screen. It has always been the shoretrooper (opposed to Jyn), at least since the release of CLS.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Didn't notice .
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Boba is now only available on a single hard node loading screen.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    since they have changed the loading screen (OCT or NOV 2016) Boba Fett has never been in it. Only his ship has. The only other time they changed it was to put the TB Hoth map in the middle then they removed the Hoth map.