Does anyone have any idea when the next Jedi training rey event will come back

Replies

• Narseph
    141 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Soon
  • Options
    You should expect 4-6 months. So between april and june....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope. No idea.

But this is as good a guess as any other.
    Jefferx wrote: »
    You should expect 4-6 months. So between april and june....

• Options
    Unless she gets a rework to be viable without BB8 and R2 is she really worth the farm? She’s not useful as a stand-alone/added utility like CLS, Thrawn; RJT needs those two droids to be useful so can’t use R2 elsewhere in TB/TW; the two Vets needed to unlock her aren’t really useful anywhere; Finn is a great Resistance lead already; Sith and NS (and cleanse teams) destroy RJT teams.
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Abner wrote: »
    Unless she gets a rework to be viable without BB8 and R2 is she really worth the farm? She’s not useful as a stand-alone/added utility like CLS, Thrawn; RJT needs those two droids to be useful so can’t use R2 elsewhere in TB/TW; the two Vets needed to unlock her aren’t really useful anywhere; Finn is a great Resistance lead already; Sith and NS (and cleanse teams) destroy RJT teams.

She’s totally not worth the farm , the only reason I have spent so much trying to get the awful Vets leveled up is because they purposely made her good in the raid, now the event is returning with short notice and by the sounds of it, it’s not running for a week...only six days, because obviously the players having an extra day means they earn less money.
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    Options
    It’s my fault though, because I tried to enjoy the game rather than put everything I have into two useless characters I won’t use, so now I’m under pressure again.
  • Options
    on the 14th :D... no surprise there, we all knew it would be around the same time as bb8

good luck getting rey
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    JJay wrote: »
    She’s totally not worth the farm , the only reason I have spent so much trying to get the awful Vets leveled up is because they purposely made her good in the raid, now the event is returning with short notice and by the sounds of it, it’s not running for a week...only six days, because obviously the players having an extra day means they earn less money.
    If you want an event schedule, the time to start is always yesterday. The second best time is now. If you learned nothing in school, it should be that procrastination inevitably leads to pressure regardless of when the deadline happens to be.

Also, Rey is running from the 14th through the 20th. That means the 14th, the 15th, the 16th, the 17th, the 18th, the 19th, and the 20th. Seven days. From Thursday of next week to the following Wednesday.
    Still not a he.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    JJay wrote: »
    Abner wrote: »

She is worth the farm and the event runs for seven days