First zeta on Jtrey

As title says, which is the best to zeta on JTRey? I didn’t stockpile when I obtained her back in the day and am just now getting to my first zeta for her. I would imagine the Leader ability, but could be mistaken. Looking to possibly make the switch to her team in arena and also use her on defense in TW.

Replies

• Options
    I think (as someone who doesn't have her and can only see what he fights) that the most useful ones are, in order, leader, the cleanse unique, and the other unique.
  • Options
    If you run her as leader, leader first then virtuous protector, then insight. Otherwise, Virtuous protector then insight.
  • Options
    I've yet to see a JTR team that doesn't run her as a lead.
    Leader ability first, Insight, VP.
  • Options
    None do palps instead JTR is over
  • Options
    Thanks @Random9!!!!
  • Options

@Crazylazyguy Virtuous protector is much better than insight it'll keep people from stunning your Rey/ability blocking her etc. and shutting your team down right off the bat.
  • Options
    Bnorth86 wrote: »
    Thanks @Random9!!!!

Any time
  • Options
    Random9 wrote: »

@Crazylazyguy Virtuous protector is much better than insight it'll keep people from stunning your Rey/ability blocking her etc. and shutting your team down right off the bat.

The only thing you should be scared from is Daze/Shock since they prevent TM gain. Any other debuff will be gone in a matter of seconds, since she gets turns all the time thanks to BB-8. VP is the least useful zeta on her. Besides it isn't the same as Ahsoka's Unique, which dispels all debuffs no matter what. I've been successful applying Daze on JTR's with VP zeta'd. Besides if your team is properly modded, the enemy Palps/JTR won't be able to get to yours, to apply daze/shock since she'll be under stealth by the time they get a turn.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

This. The only relevant question is which zeta to do second.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

This. The only relevant question is which zeta to do second.

You should've quoted the entire post: Leader ability first, Insight, VP.
    Insight is the clear number two zeta for her.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    No I shouldn't have because in this very thread people don't agree which of the two is better after the leader. Thanks though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    None do palps instead JTR is over

I haven’t lost to a Palpatine team yet on offense with JTR.
  • Options
    So which zeta is better after her leader ability?
  • Options
    So which zeta is better after her leader ability?

I went with the Insight unique. You need BB8’s Roll With the Punches before any of her uniques though.
  • Options
    I also selected Insight ahead of Virtuous Protector. VP, in my opinion, can wait until after you've got the other two on Rey and the two for BB-8 in place.
  • Options
    Insight, very solid.
  • Options
    I would go:
    JTR Lead
    BB8 Roll with the punches
    JTR Insight
    R2D2 Number crunch
    JTR VP
    The remaining 2 zetas would be icing on the cake.