Chirrut or lando

CaptDankSWGOH
1 posts Member
edited February 2018
Better starting character. Chirrut or labdo

Chirrut or lando 56 votes

Chirrut
37%
ThePenguin77Joostflux_ronoEnderGamer87FethielAdmiral_Wh1skersFaaviwanRyan495678InsaneTigerCranethomssiSalatious_ScrumAustin9370KyleStark99YKMisfitnobodyfromjakkuComandanteJCyrus_KriegH0PsnBarleYjackaldo20Hisurfernmi 21 votes
Lando
62%
JediMasterGibsDarth_cowboyleefKynoTooLArhithiElleMadaraDr_CrazyfistsZCD_9915PremierVenothProximaB1_jkray622RichfxxxJ7Lukephinfan309Hskull55CoastalJamesFierceRevanCarnMos_Grievous1337 35 votes

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Lando
    credit heist
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lando
    Yep. Lando first. (Not to mention he's easier to farm)
  • Options
    Lando
    Don't do what I did. Get some good scoundrels
  • Options
    Lando
    As others have said get Lando for credit heist
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Lando
    Chirrut if you want to spend crystals on baze. Otherwise lando.
  • Options
    Lando
    I will assume you pulled chirut out of your chromium. Good job on that, but Lando is all around better. Here is why:
    Lando STHan combo is one of the top early combos and (at same power levels and mods) Will take out any team on defense, offense is child play.
    Lando far outdamages chirrut
    He is a lot easier to get to 7 star (there isn't even a possibility of 7 starring chirrut in "early" since you said starter character)
    Lando STHan are both heist heroes
    Lando is a AoE character, so he pops nightsisters (also one of the top starter combos)
    Lando has a great haircut
    Lando is not one with the force, he stomps the force
  • Options
    Lando
    Defiitely Lando.

But not for long (sadly) - beginning to early-mid game then apart from Heists he's a liability.
  • Options
    Lando
    Esy lando. You can get him to 7 star easy, he will be amazing in pve GW,credit heist and node battles early on.And you will need him in end game for last tier of credit heist. Esy best or 2nd best bounty hunter with boba fett. The other hunters are average at best.

Chirrut is good but many many toons are good also.
  • Options
    Lando
    jursllla wrote: »
    Esy lando. You can get him to 7 star easy, he will be amazing in pve GW,credit heist and node battles early on.And you will need him in end game for last tier of credit heist. Esy best or 2nd best bounty hunter with boba fett. The other hunters are average at best.

Chirrut is good but many many toons are good also.

Lando isn't a bounty hunter, he's just a scoundrel
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    If you’re p2p chirrut and buy baze. If not, lando is better.
  • Options
    Both are necessary.
  • Options
    Lando
    jbb1972 wrote: »
    Both are necessary.

In what way? Genuine question.

I think a case could be made for Lando being necessary for heists but Chirrut? I'd be interested to hear you opinion.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Lando
    jbb1972 wrote: »
    Both are necessary.

In what way? Genuine question.

I think a case could be made for Lando being necessary for heists but Chirrut? I'd be interested to hear you opinion.

neither are "necessary", but getting 114 waves in LS TB without chirrut is gonna be difficult.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Chirrut
    Lando is such an easy early game farm that I went with Chirrut. Of course, I'm assuming when you say "starting character", you're talking about the first chromium pull. If you're deciding to farm one of these characters next and trying to decide which, I'll say Lando for his utility in many areas.
  • Options
    Lando
    Yes, for Starting, Lando. As above Heist - he can tear up TB - as one of my own first 7*'s I used to lean on him hard (but, I've played from start, so things have changed)

And, Chirrut kinda needs Baze. Yeah, you can run without, yeah, he 'can' be effective' but no, it's ultimately a package deal and you're not farming out Baze any time soon from start.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Chirrut
    I'm seconding those who have said Chirrut if you mean a chromium pull. Lando is an easy farm. But if you're just asking in general, Lando in credit heist is the way to go.