Devs are Dark Siders and Jedi Haters

Sith toons gain an added benefit against Jedi. Why not the reverse? Sid gets heal block plus evasion from attack against Jedi. Dooku gets counter plus bonus stun against Jedi. Maul gets offense up plus double damage against Jedi. Vader gets ability block plus no evade AGAINST JEDI. Hell, even non Sith get an extra bonus against Jedi. Cad Bane, GG, Magnagaurd, i.e. Why don't the Jedi get an equal bonus against their enemies?

Replies

• Options
    HK also gets an anti-jedi bonus, among others.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    And yet everyone uses QGJ, Lumi, Consular, yoda.
    Top Arena Character = QGJ (almost everyone uses him as lead)
    Top GW character = Lumi
    They have their strengths. Siths are mostly DPS so being anti jedi is just part of their kit.
  • Options
    Hence the "i.e". But thanks for responding.
  • Options
    Maybe next time they put in general kenobi as anti sith!
  • Options

Yeah. Obi-Wan single-handily kicked Grievious' **** though he was not a with but I digress. We need him. And hopefully get added bonus for having QGJ on same team.
  • Options
    Dark side characters are cooler
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Dark side characters are cooler

Hail Scroob!
  • Options
    Frenzytom wrote: »

Yeah. Obi-Wan single-handily kicked Grievious' **** though he was not a with but I digress. We need him. And hopefully get added bonus for having QGJ on same team.

I think that was because grievous got stupid. In all his other fights, even with kenobi in the clone wars series he more than held his own. Although he did run a lot. Remember when he first showed up on those 15 minute animated clone wars cartoon? Sent chills down my spine as a kid, they made him out to be a monster, unbeatable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Dark Side is cooler. And better. Plus, evil is just a point of view.
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Jedis doesn't kill, they defend the others! Jedis aren't "anti-sith", they aren't good killing siths. Look Eeth Koth and Ima, they have anti-droid capabilities, and that's true because they kill droids like scissors cut paper.
    Be chill, younglings...
    English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!