Rancor Raid Questions

Ok my team currently is:
Vader
Kylo (Reg)
Palp
Thrawn
Tarkin

Today for the first time I posted 2 mil damage in the raid.

I have one Zeta, who and where should it go to? Thrawn or Vader and which ability? I have also heard Kylo?

I would like to get the most bang for buck between Rancor and Tank raids?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a zeta on Vader's lead already?

If not, do so.

Kylo can solo parts of Haat, not much for him to do in Pit.

Tarkin and Palp shouldn't be used in raids. You're gonna wanna swap them out Asap. TFP brings tenacity down, which means more debuffs will stick.

you should post your roster
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    Is there a zeta on Vader's lead already?

If not, do so.

Kylo can solo parts of Haat, not much for him to do in Pit.

Tarkin and Palp shouldn't be used in raids. You're gonna wanna swap them out Asap. TFP brings tenacity down, which means more debuffs will stick.

you should post your roster

Is there any quick way to post it outside of typing it out
  • Options
    Always post your swgoh.gg profile web address when asking questions about your toon farm. We have the ability to see if you have a viable solo team outside of what you posted.
  • Options
    DJphenom wrote: »
    Always post your swgoh.gg profile web address when asking questions about your toon farm. We have the ability to see if you have a viable solo team outside of what you posted.

Thank You on it
  • Options
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    You don't have a zeta on Vader's lead, definitely do if you wanna stick with him as lead. Dots won't go away on the foe till vader dies and more tmr, which means less rancor turns and more beat down.

You don't have much in regards to a solo team for either raids, but if just wanna throw something together with what you have I'd do the following
    Zader, Boba, Thrawn, Dooku, Sidious. Maybe replace either of the latter two with Tarkin, Kylo of Palp

You definitely need to start on your Raid Han because he can plug into almost everything. I'd say the same for GK as well, even tho he's not much on raids.

If you search the forums or youtube you can find good teams to work towards.
  • Options
    Zeta lead Vader Thrawn GMT RG and EP will be your best bet, and MIGHT be able to run through Pit eventually given good enough gear and mods.

CLS, Jyn and/or TFP should eventually replace RG and EP as you work then.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    You don't have a zeta on Vader's lead, definitely do if you wanna stick with him as lead. Dots won't go away on the foe till vader dies and more tmr, which means less rancor turns and more beat down.

You don't have much in regards to a solo team for either raids, but if just wanna throw something together with what you have I'd do the following
    Zader, Boba, Thrawn, Dooku, Sidious. Maybe replace either of the latter two with Tarkin, Kylo of Palp

You definitely need to start on your Raid Han because he can plug into almost everything. I'd say the same for GK as well, even tho he's not much on raids.

If you search the forums or youtube you can find good teams to work towards.

Awesome Thank You so much for taking the time to look and your advice. Will be Zeta'ing Vader
  • Options
    Zeta lead Vader Thrawn GMT RG and EP will be your best bet, and MIGHT be able to run through Pit eventually given good enough gear and mods.

CLS, Jyn and/or TFP should eventually replace RG and EP as you work then.

Going to Zeta Vader tonight! Thank You