Rise of the Demans 55 million gp gmt based haat and hpit guild

Chiggy83
33 posts Member
edited April 2018
We are looking at active players to help push the guild forward.
We would prefer level 85 1 mil +gp but if your active we do accept players from level 80+.
We run Hpit 3x a week and haat twice. Raids start at 7pm GMT and have a 24 hour 0 damage period.
We get 20-22 stars in Tb and are competitive in Tw.
All we ask is that when you join say hello and chat so we know you can follow/see orders given. Unfortunately if you don’t chat within the first 24 hrs of joining you will be kicked. We also have a 7day inactive period for members who’ve been with us for one month or longer. Newbies will be kicked if they are inactive for 3 days unless they let an officer know.
We are friendly and do have a discord chat.

Currently we are 48/50 so have a few spaces available.
Either join up or send me a message if you want anymore details
Post edited by Chiggy83 on

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump and edited. Finished our first haat last night comfortably so will be doing those regularly now
  • Options
    Bump 44/50 now still plenty of space for those interested
  • Options
    Our guild is looking for a merger if you’re interested hit me up on discord jimmy jenkins#9161
  • Options
    2 spaces available
  • Options
    Hey, guys, I don't know if this thread is still active. I believe I have a shardmate in your guild, Xehl. Could you please contact me on Discord? DarkInvader#8361
  • Chiggy83
    33 posts Member
    Options
    4 spaces available upto 58mil gp now and doing 25 stars in Tb after level 85 players who can talk in game/discord (not required, but preferable). Who are active
  • Jkb702
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Interested in joining our discord server with 3 other guilds?
    Each guild runs as it's own island.
    We have no single leader of the group.
    And we want a diverse group of guilds. Something for everyone.
    We share resources, strategic planning, recruiting, teams, etc. It's fun and a great resource for everyone. Let me know if you want to check out our discord server and see how we run things.
    No drama!
    Hit me up on discord @jkb702#9944 if interested