Could I get suggestions on next zetas?

Spixx1109
33 posts Member
edited February 2018
I’m coming up on 40 zetas and was wondering who I should go for. The choices I’m looking at are veers/thrawn(L), double palp, zkylo/kylo(UM), talzin/assaj. Talzin is 4*. Don't feel like i need cls binds since he basically serves his purpose in every aspect of the game that i need him to and i plan on replacing him once i get kenobi unlocked.

https://swgoh.gg/u/dolow/

Replies

• Options
    Veers pretty much eventually needs his zeta for DSTB, so it’s never a bad choice.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    What goals do you have?

Arena team changing?
    Areas you want to do better in TB, raids, or other?

If it's not make or break to arena, why not wait and see if a zeta proves to be useful in the new raid, just a thought.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    What goals do you have?

Arena team changing?
    Areas you want to do better in TB, raids, or other?

If it's not make or break to arena, why not wait and see if a zeta proves to be useful in the new raid, just a thought.

No i don't have plans to change arena teams. This is mostly for DSTB and TW.

That is a good point about waiting though.
  • Options
    Veers pretty much eventually needs his zeta for DSTB, so it’s never a bad choice.

Ok I might just zeta veers and hold the other one until after the announcement.

• Options
    Chirpa
  • Options
    I'm going with veers myself, for dstb, anti-night sisters, and haat p2. Lots of usefulness. Plus it's just a fun squad I think. Not in a big hurry though, so the new raid may push it back by one or two.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Spixx1109 wrote: »

Ok I might just zeta veers and hold the other one until after the announcement.

That is a good plan, he can help in both areas you mentioned