How to attack this team in arena

The team I am having trouble with on my server
QGJ (leader)
Leia
Rey / sometimes substitutes Old Ben here
GS
Poe
Power is 28k
All are 7*. All are max gear. All are level 70.

My team
Phasma (leader)
Sid
Lumi
Dooku
Daka

Daka and Dooku are 6*. The rest are 7*. All max gear. All level 70.

Who should I attack first with the Dooku stun? How would y'all attack that team with 4 heavy hitters?

Replies

• Options
    You're in bad shape man. You have only Dooku to act before his entire team. After that you have no counter to Poe.

The safer start is to stun QGJ, once he is a jedi (better odds). After that you will face pain.

You need GS to try to one shot kill Rey before she acts.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Thats a rough squad to face!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Without GS you are pretty much screwed in that match unless you get lucky.... Really lucky
  • Options
    No one in your team hits hard enough for you to beat this team. You need to get some heavy hitters.
  • Options
    Haha. I know!! Yeah, I am refusing to farm GS. He is still 1* for me. By the time I get him to 7*, the nerf hammer will have hit him or the level cap will have been raised and he won't be that dominate since other toons will be gear 9 as well.

FYI...I have beat that team maybe 30% of the time. I avoid him at all costs. I try to let another team knock him from number 1 during the day (his payout is like 3 hours after mine) and then I take it from the new number 1. Usually costs me only 1 refresh.

Thanks for the tips. I always attempt to stun QGJ first...
  • Options
    Farm imperial Guard to 5* both Leia and GS need more than one shot to one shot a char but RG at least will prevent any more deaths....RG can absorv GS and Rey if Leia stealthed and QGJ was stunned. Daka is so unreliable that is a coin toss where you lose more often than not. Get rid of her and get GS for example, or IG86 which the fastest farm in the entire game.

Maybe you can win 50% of times there. Use Lumi well. You need ability 7 in ALL your heavy hitting specials tonstand a chance.

You can get Royal guard 5 and GS 7 in three weeks for sure.
  • Options
    @Preemo_Magin

I have RG at 4* already. I am not gonna start farm GS as I am banking on either nerf hammer (which I don't think SHOULD happen, but I thinking will) or level cap increase to 80 and GS becomes average especially in terms of speed.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter if you farm GS or not. If the devs hit him with the nerf hammer(he absolutely shouldn't be) then whichever toon your farming next could be hit once the cries start on that toon. Your only hope of not farming a toon that gets nerf cries is farm all the weak ones that will get you nowhere
  • Options
    QGJ(L) Sid Dooku GS 5th man dps/ healer.
    QGJ(L) Sid Dooku GS will move 1st before poe and old ben. Kill 2 of his dps.
    His 1 dps, old ben and poe wont be enough to win him his game.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter if you farm GS or not. If the devs hit him with the nerf hammer(he absolutely shouldn't be) then whichever toon your farming next could be hit once the cries start on that toon. Your only hope of not farming a toon that gets nerf cries is farm all the weak ones that will get you nowhere

Exactly, but if you want safety farm IG-86...fastest farm, has assist and moderate HP. Your team generally lacks speed and damage and that enemy creates a shield wall with Poe plus also gets their chars to act before your Dooku and Sid on second turn vs many chars....
  • VaderJK12
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You do NOT need GS to beat this team. GS is not the almighty toon in this game.

Personally, QGJ is needed. Have him at lead and target GS first and with QGJ assist, GS will be gone. Dooku stun to QGJ and go after Rey. If Rey is not there and it's Old Ben, save Ben for last. When they taunt with Poe, counter with QGJ's Humbling Blow.
  • Options
    @Preemo_Magin but when wil ig86 act? What is his speed at level 70, gear 8?

Thanks for the tips!
  • Options
    VaderJK12 wrote: »
    You do NOT need GS to beat this team. GS is not the almighty toon in this game.

Personally, QGJ is needed. Have him at lead and target GS first and with QGJ assist, GS will be gone. Dooku stun to QGJ and go after Rey. If Rey is not there and it's Old Ben, save Ben for last. When they taunt with Poe, counter with QGJ's Humbling Blow.

@VaderJK12 currently farming QGJ. Still only 5* though.
  • Options
    GS will not DIE.with a QGJ assist with his team. If Daka, Lumi, Sid or Phasma assist, enemy GS is still alive. Actually, every char will be alive if he just uses QGJ. Also QGJ is very slow farm for f2p....like 3 shards per day. One refill and it goes to about 5 per day - 4 to 2 months to make useful...
  • Options

Lol you sure about that? I was thinking the same thing and start farming the weak, one trick pony Greedo who no one complained about.... Maybe I should start farming GS and Dooku so they could get nerf too