Rancor Solo Team Advice

Currently I'm running Zader(G9), CLS(G12), TFP(G9), Tarkin(G8), and Rex(G8). I've gotten as far as p4. I think it's more of a modding and gear issue, but any advice would be much appreciated. Here's a link to my swgoh account https://swgoh.gg/u/thessa-odai/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's all speed, that team should be auto solo on rancor
  • Options
    Jyn and/or Thrawn would probably solve all your problems.
  • Options
    Jyn and/or Thrawn would probably solve all your problems.

I should be getting Thrawn to 7* the next time around, should I put him in for Tarkin or TFP?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Put him in over rex.

Empire TMR can't be resisted, this will allow you to focus on speed over potency
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    It's all speed, that team should be auto solo on rancor

This. You have to increase your speed. Your CLS can solo it on auto if it's faster.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    TFP is probably pointless as cls can maintain tenacity down by himself.

Palpatine (more powerful empire character) or qgj for more tmr would be a better choice.

Your are probably right that mods are an issue. Here is one example where there is room to improve.

You have two baddish crit damage mods set on cls. They aren't giving set bonus because you need 4 crit damage set mods for a set. If you replace them with the square and triangle mods on Ezra your cls will be 24 faster and get a third set bonus.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    TFP is probably pointless as cls can maintain tenacity down by himself.

Palpatine (more powerful empire character) or qgj for more tmr would be a better choice.

Your are probably right that mods are an issue. Here is one example where there is room to improve.

You have two baddish crit damage mods set on cls. They aren't giving set bonus because you need 4 crit damage set mods for a set. If you replace them with the square and triangle mods on Ezra your cls will be 24 faster and get a third set bonus.
    I didn't even realize that, thanks! That will help a ton in arena too.
  • Options
    Drop Zader, use Wedge lead, CLS, Rex, Tarkin, Old Ben/QGJ. Should be doable
  • Options
    My cls and han solo auto solo it with as low speed as 210, and 197 speed respectively
    So consider that team as well in the future.
    CLS ibat and solo zeta are helpful. I personally have cls lead zeta as well