Darth sion/visas Marr new team comps

Bora
440 posts Member
edited February 2018
Welcome everyone!
So let's get the ball rolling and start theory craft/tryout new arena teams including the two new guys in town.

I'll start with an oddball:

DN lead, VM, SA, ST, sion. Slow to start, but the healing and revive of Marr, coupled with sion should make this work long enough to annihilate stuff. Besides, don't underestimate the ignore protection from SA, ST, and VS

Thoughts? Different approaches?
Res non verba

Replies

• Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Fault being VM not a sith, so need to see her stats first
    Res non verba
  • Options
    It's a bit hard to theorycraft without Traya's kit, but I would assume that any team with Sion and Nihilus will be better with Traya too. So, those three, plus two other Sith.
  • Options
    I'm gonna go totally crazy here trying Talzin, zombie, acolyte, EP and Sion.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Full out Old Republic- Triumvirate + Sass and Sit (assuming Traya has a bomb leader)

Gamechangers have already dubbed Nightmare team- Palp leading SiT, Sion, DN, and DV

Could also get a TM train of Sith by dropping Sit for Sass. Vader could start it with his combo, or use his basic for AB and let Sass cloak first. Or Vader can crush and blade, then Sass basic then cloak for 40%+ team tm. Or one could get stunned by a speedster r2 and the other could get their team tm off.

Or dropping SiT for Traya when she drops is also probably good.

Or the NS that was just suggested, but with Vader lead instead of Talzin
  • Options
    Just an FYI, game changers are not always right
  • Options
    Since Sion is already looking like a crazy tank and puts debuffs on everyone, Im assuming marauder is going to fit in pretty peachily. Run him and Sass plus the 3 triums (or vader or ep) might be a pretty nasty nuke team.
  • Options
    Sion will be a great 2nd tank to many LS and DS teams.

Visas Marr will work for any team that needs healing, which is only against nightsisters for now as i can see. Her kit could help her replace r2 against sith teams. Maybe she will be great for the new raid.