My Quick Fix - How to for Android users

Uninstall. Clear cache. Restart device. Reinstall.

Didn't have any problems afterward. Good luck.

Replies

• Options
    I just cleared cache and saved data and it worked, didnt need to uninstall.
  • Options
    How do you clear cache?
  • Options
    Oh. I see. Under apps, go to settings, scroll down to storage. At the bottom of the list is cache. click on it and it will allow you delete it all.
  • Options
    and what about data my shows freaking 11.58 GB its bug for sure. Cleared cashe like 3 times tried to update since last night about 10 times 2 things happen or telephone reboots on loging screen(that lasts for ages) or doesn't pass 13/13MB 100% dleded for luike 40 mins. Reinstaled game already 2 times and so on still i cant play/log in
  • Options
    thinking to restore phone to factory settings, true its kinda older phone and not high tech but since last nights game store update i can not LD udates or play at all
  • Options
    Note, I still had issues after multiple reinstalls and restarts.

Fixed mine by clearing app data, not cache.
  • Options
    Tried both, & both didn't work??? What now?
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    Tried both, & both didn't work??? What now?

Now you either keep trying the clear cache method or you download the game via apk. EA won't fix this for you. It's been broken since November of last year.
  • Options
    As a back stop so that you don't miss out on everything, most peeps have a pc/laptop ... Download an android emulator and install the game on your PC.. it's slower don't get me wrong but you will have access to the game ....
  • Options
    Unless you already play on an emulator and now that's bugged. Now I have to get a phone to install the game on before I can even think about getting tech support.
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I had to clear cache and clear data then it worked.
  • Options
    Or just smash your phone like a civil human being.
  • Options
    i want my crystals