Scion, Traya and Nihilus walk into a bar....

I don’t have a punchline, sorry guys couldn’t think of one :/
Anyway, with Scion having synergy with Nihilus and Traya with his cooldown reduction do you think that Nihilus will have a minor rework like Trooper did that adds a synergy buff to his kit similar to Scion? Maybe one that reduces Annihilates cooldown when someone in the triumvirate takes a crit hit? Also what do you think Trayas would be?

Replies

• Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see Nihilus getting any adjustments, personally. He has been a plug-and-play character for so long and his kit already has more staying power than most in the game. Will be interesting to see what the lady brings to the table though.
  • CandymanJML2
    528 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I figure he won’t get an update but we’ll just have to see once Traya and the Sith raid rolls around
  • Options
    In mobilegamer or ahnolds (don't remember which) it was stated he would get a minor rework for sith triumvirate synergy, it wasnt rolled out yet as the devs needed to dial it in apparently
  • Options
    In mobilegamer or ahnolds (don't remember which) it was stated he would get a minor rework for sith triumvirate synergy, it wasnt rolled out yet as the devs needed to dial it in apparently
    I'm guessing it is just part of Traya's kit- something like "members of the Sith triumverate (Nihilus, Traya, sion) get _____ while all three are active"
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    @CandymanJML2 they walk into a bar... and nihilus eats all the inhabitants because he is a hungry boi.
  • Options
    Scion, Traya and Nihilus walk into a bar.... they meet Visas Marr. Then they change her to "Visa's card"

The end :frowning:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Scion, Traya and Nihilus walk into a bar.... they meet Visas Marr. Then they change her to "Visa's card"

The end :frowning:

Star Wars Dad joke, I love it XD
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    @CandymanJML2 they walk into a bar... and nihilus eats all the inhabitants because he is a hungry boi.

Hungry boi! Why didn’t I think of that, nice!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus will need a minor upgrade - even if it is a simple re-tag as "Sith Triumverate" in order to allow synergy between him, Sion and Traya.

But if there is synergy between them - what would be the advantage of that synergy to Nihilus? - increased health steal or something??
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Nihilus will need a minor upgrade - even if it is a simple re-tag as "Sith Triumverate" in order to allow synergy between him, Sion and Traya.

But if there is synergy between them - what would be the advantage of that synergy to Nihilus? - increased health steal or something??

So far, if nihilus or sion get crit hit, treya gain +20ish% offence (stacking)