Credit Exchange.

Sorry...its probably been raised before but the ability to exchange credits between guild members would be a great help. A perfect example is a member of my guild who is down to 200k and I have 45million burning a hole in my virtual pocket.

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry level 90 is around the corner you'll be broke soon also
  • Options
    A nice idea, but I can't see it ever happening. Credits can be purchased with crystals and crystals with cash. CG would be foolish to give up a source of revenue.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Or it will be like gear exchange. You can give each person a maximum of 10 credits.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    And you come home drunk one night and feel generous to the guild and wake up broke wondering what happen to your 45 mil in credz lol
  • Options
    Barik_Edo wrote: »
    A nice idea, but I can't see it ever happening. Credits can be purchased with crystals and crystals with cash. CG would be foolish to give up a source of revenue.

unlike gear, that just can't be purchased with crystals.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    Barik_Edo wrote: »

unlike gear, that just can't be purchased with crystals.

Huh?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Or, and not that credits are really limiting much - but it wouldn't be impossible for someone to make a few accounts to take advantage of the heist or whatever and feed currency into a main account - or even backwards to someone that know what they're doing and is living in 1st place on a sub-account.

The 1 gear a day with a maximum is so small that even someone being dogged with 5 other subs wouldn't see any real improvement.

That being said - a "borrowing a million space bucks credits" to a max of 5 million (1 mill ea. from a max of 5 people) from your guildies could be pretty cool - just for emergency purposes - for TB, for a mod that appeared when you didn't have enough, etc. But like you'd always have to pay it back - you couldn't just skip from guild to guild collecting another 5 million. - probably also have to make it so each person can only loan 5 mil max, also.
    And THAT being said, it'll never happen. I'd rather see a bug on a character or two get fixed.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Or it will be like gear exchange. You can give each person a maximum of 10 credits.

If implemented, this would be the most likely solution.

It's also kinda open for abuse, the credit crunch is real and being able to feed an account resources like credits would be too tempting.