Marauder better than CLS

wrekincruw
315 posts Member
edited February 2018
I see a lot of hate going out to SM and that he is not viable in Arena or just a mediocre toon how can this be when his damage output is way better than CLS!? I posses both and ran both in arena and raid both times SM repeatedly outclassed and outlast CLS. I believe this is due because he is a generic character and not a main character as most had expected or look for at that particular time such as Sion or traya, I can pretty much guarantee that in a squad with them he will be just as strong as wampa, right now i run him under a vader or tarkin lead with sith trooper and emperor and thrawn for arena and do an average of 15k on basic and 35k on special, thats better than any toon released lately besides wampa who needs to get ramped up might i add also he is plug and play what more do the masses want, just nerd rage is all it is. In this month dont hate celebrate!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Interesting, most of what I have seen about him is that he is just a little lack luster
  • Options
    Yes and most of it stems from YouTube videos and people that blind follow. understandable that they want some type of footing to go off of before they take that jump but you can't always trust others opinions. A few them said that he would not be viable in Arena and maybe raid. So players based their assesments off of that. Running him with a nihlus lead? Why? Nihlus removes protection! These guys are heavy in protection so why remove that for health, when he has health steal bonus? No, you play vader lead if you want the offense up and keep your protection, buffing thrawn and EP also, assuming that you are running those characters with him which a good majority are. Emperor palpatine leader ability does nothing for SM he gets his own potency bonus and Ep potency down is limited, so no point in him. In raids i run SM with zulcrum, zermit, vader lead, and thrawn( whom i swap around with others at times) try your own combos guys, but SM is definitely not a wet noodle by any means.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1460674#Comment_1460674