No legendary events in March [MERGE]

Prev1
Sarith_LeKit
258 posts Member
edited February 2018
Will this be the most basic and boring month ever or you guys think events are just hidden?
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Options
    This happened in January. There was no Palp on the calendar so people predicted a rework, and look at the Meta report. In other words... I’m putting my money on the fact that Jedi are getting a rework. However it has no relation to STHan, so CLS may be returning even though we just got him again in December. Whatcha all think?
  • Options
    There is also no Sion or visas on the March calendar...... So what's up with that?
  • Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    There is also no Sion or visas on the March calendar...... So what's up with that?

Their marquee events are probably coming tomorrow with the update (just speculating)
  • Options

Their marquee events are probably coming tomorrow with the update (just speculating)

Hope you're correct on that
  • Options

Hope you're correct on that

Me too! Sion looks absolute beast. And is one of if not my favorite sith from KOTOR, I remember being scared to death of him the first time seeing him, the whole "I can't die thing" lol.. I was young
  • Options
    I think it’s not a faction rework that keeps it off the calendar, it’s the addition of a mythic Tier.
  • Options
    With Places of Power running around the same time as a Yoda event would, and with the Sith just getting buffed, it would make sense that the Jedi will rise to beat the Sith Meta, maybe taking us into a Prequel rework.
  • Options
    They are always hidden most of the time just like the heists
  • Options
    I'm asking because most of them are in their pop window so I find it really curious they didnt announce at least one
  • Options
    they are hidden
    i expect at least yoda this month, maybe bb8 near the end
  • Options
    There'll probably be one. I think they're keeping Legendary events hidden if they haven't had their Mythic upgrade yet. So my expectation would be Yoda.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    They don't like announcing the legendaries. Nothing new.
  • Options
    If they announce a bounty hunter rework and a Legendary Jango Event then everyone will farm Dengar and CG can’t sell packs to the panic farmers
  • Options
    Ventress wrote: »
    If they announce a bounty hunter rework and a Legendary Jango Event then everyone will farm Dengar and CG can’t sell packs to the panic farmers
    You don't have Dengar at 7* already? He's been around for, like, 900 years.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    And still no Shadows and Secrets assault battle... Only the oldest ones with the weakest prices :-/
    It's been two months since the last one, that will make at least three.
  • Options
    There is much rage right now in my arena shard discord. We are a late November/early December shard mostly in high 70s and low 80s. We’ve all been farming our butts off to prepare for the legendary events. We’ve all been holding mats and credits, ready to upgrade for whatever legendary event is announced. Then nothing. I get for older players it’s not a huge deal but for us newer players it’s like a slap in the face. Giving us some indication would be nice so we know where to put our assets...
  • JonnyTheSkywalker
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Unless it is yoda, palp or thrawn , Legendary events are not announced beforehand. So we should expect legendary besides those 3 . Jedi rework is seems very unlikely we just got a rework.
  • AKHatbloke2
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hey Devs and SWGOH community, once again I see that this month there will be more assault battles and I would again ask, please tune up the rewards, please, please pretty please. There is still time to update and increase gear rewards! Let this happen!
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Will this be the most basic and boring month ever or you guys think events are just hidden?

I don't think they want to post any dates for new and/or marquee events if only because there might be a last minute hitch and this crowd gets REALLY uptight when something doesn't go right?

That, and they generally just DON'T seem to post the dates for legendary events - probably for the same reasons - they have been tinkering with them a lot recently what with adding new tiers and so on - they just list the regular repeating events that occur every month and don't otherwise get updates/alterations.

So, it is't as much about them NOT communicating with us as it them not wanting to communicate something incorrect.

[edit: even the March Event Calendar thread comes with a big fat 'date may change' disclaimer. Srsly.]
  • Options
    Hi everyone, Just wondering, since the update has anyone had problems getting the daily tickets? I did the usual and saved 2 complete runs of GW, 24 victories. This normal gives 600 tickets but I only have 300? Just asking if it’s happening to others.
  • Options
    Tickets aren't produced by any other means except by spending energy(normal or cantina).

Try it and you'll see what i mean. ;)
  • Options
    As far as I’m aware only energy spent goes towards raid tickets.
  • Options
    "Here is a list of some of the upcoming events for March. Cheers!"

so don't worry guys ;)
  • Options
    They do not publish ledgendary events on the initial event calendar. Look for a gap in events and you’ll likely find the where...now if only we knew the what. Oh, wait heres StH for March log in. My guess is those of you that don’t have CLS will be getting him soon.
  • Options
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    They do not publish ledgendary events on the initial event calendar. Look for a gap in events and you’ll likely find the where...now if only we knew the what. Oh, wait heres StH for March log in. My guess is those of you that don’t have CLS will be getting him soon.

Don't look into that to much. Last month we got Finn/Poe and the month before rey. We haven't gotten anything that required resistance the last 3 months...
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Rey was needed for the jtr event. Fin and poe :/
  • Options
    No BB8 or R2 event listed either??
  • Options
    The less they communicate, the less I care these days.

Agreed, constantly getting info the day of an event has made me loose interest in the game. Especially when you need a specific toon(s) that you could have been farming for the past week.

They do not do a good job communicating requirements in advance.
  • Options
    Twi wrote: »
    Rey was needed for the jtr event. Fin and poe :/

Jtr hasn't showed up since prior to these characters being daily log in characters. ...which was the point about STH and cls. Don't look into STH as the daily to much....