Wicket, Talzin, Zombie, Spirit Farmable Soon?

Kozispoon mentioned in her road ahead post that these characters would be available in more traditional manner, but I did not see it mentioned at all in the QOL update. Would it be possible to get an update or clarification on this. It would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Talzin should not I guess, it was announced that it will never be farmable other ways than the event or cristals shop.

But maybe they will go back from that statement.
  • Options
    maybe in the update notes later today with the sith raid
  • Options
    Copy and paste from Kozi Road Ahead post:

Wicket, Nightsisters, and the Character Release Cadence
    We recently made the following Character Shards available in Shipments. Going forward, you’ll also see them in more traditional farmable locations. These characters will also continue to appear as rewards in their respective recurring events.
    Wicket
    Mother Talzin
    Nightsister Zombie
    Nightsister Spirit
  • Options
    I just hope they make the great fan favorites and lovelies, Holdo and Rose farm-able soon. They have been awesome success thus so far.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Although it is a slap int he face for all of us who spend money on Talzin and Wicket we got used to these slaps in the face. Talzin is fun and a good stand alone toon to fit in several squads, for example she pairs nicely with post-rework Palpatine. If she becomes available try to get her as soon as you can.
  • Options
    All the shoppers have finished to buy Talzin's shards, time to give a tiny bit of love to F2Ps
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Most of the meta toons used in the last couple of months are f2p (CLS, Zolo, Thrawn, R2, GK is completely f2p). I dont see a lack of love attention for f2p players.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sage020 wrote: »
    Copy and paste from Kozi Road Ahead post:

Wicket, Nightsisters, and the Character Release Cadence
    We recently made the following Character Shards available in Shipments. Going forward, you’ll also see them in more traditional farmable locations. These characters will also continue to appear as rewards in their respective recurring events.
    Wicket
    Mother Talzin
    Nightsister Zombie
    Nightsister Spirit

This is about as clear as we always get until they say

Shard shuffle
    X toon has been put here
  • Options
    I guess I was expecting them to say Shard Shuffle with the 2/28 QOL update but no mention was made.
  • Options
    So this is where posts go to die. Thanks for the move!