Just beat the Galactic War without losing a character for the first time ever...

LeoRavus
1165 posts Member
edited February 2016
So did something change today? I went from every character getting totally squashed at the 6th or 8th node to breezing through it in one go.

Maybe someone's listening? There were no impossible brick walls. Not even close.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, brother, RNGesus has heard and answered. ;)
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Never mind, it's still as horrible as ever. Made it to the second node tonight and came up against a team with 6000 more total power than my most powerful team. I didn't even get 100 tokens. The first team was level 51. The second level 68 purple gear who wiped out everyone.

Welp no Phasma shards today. **** they need to fix this broken crap.
  • Options
    hmmm, I don't know, I did beat 4 GW during weekdays,
    but yesterday and today, I met 5 7* purple guys team following 2 nods, and my whole team crushed on 2 round of turn.

and I found AI can do more damage than me.
  • Options
    Today I was lucky with RNG.

One tip I have not seen that much - abeit is nothing new, is that due to the high damage of opponents, is that doing high damage itself is no longer a great idea...yeah you finish enemy sooner which means you get less decimated, but you also rush and no cooldown is allowed.

Today I used Lumi as leader for about 10 battles, and quite bit of Daka and Dooku. only in one battle with ALL level 7 abilities on every single char (excapt for abikities that can't yet go to7) I had to use a Poe sacrifice. Having Dooku, Daka, Lumi and two heavy hitter and casting Lumi early on (and Daka as needed) allowed to take the two worst offenders fast (eg. Assists from GS and 86) leaving the mid hitters and Healers alive as mich as possible, allowed to always have Lumi and Daka with 0 or 1 cooldown max.

RG maybe by sheer lick also did seem to stun 50% of times saving huge damage from happening too.

It seemed that I got all 7* level 70 but RNG was nice with 3 stunners pkus Lumi evade boost. Try it out, see if it works. If RNG was aweful, I had to switch the leader. Anything else repeated the bad luck.
  • Options
    I thought this morning they may have fixed the issue as smoothly I walked through the first six nodes. But then +20 appeared with half of the toons fully stared. I overcame this to reach with my roaster very damaged the second last node with high ranked +15. Yes indeed I wish I would be back to the times I even did not loose one toon and used only glas cannons.