Sion marquee events

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Doesn’t look like there’s anything happening tomorrow and Saturday. At a hopeful guess I’d say visas tomorrow and sion Saturday - at a realistic guess, I’d say “soon”.
  • Options
    Visas Marr’s unique had a disclaimer that it may not be the exact final version. Could be they’re still fine tuning everything before release.
  • Options
    My event tab in game is now empty. I am holding out hope that the Marquee events will drop in an update today.

The raid I'd be surprised if we get that this month.. but that's expected based on past experiences. Honestly just want Sion event asap. I have an alt account that I want to roll Sion into arena. Not sure he will work without more stars on my main. Quite sure he won't actually.
  • Options
    Anyone make the Visas being required for LSTB phases 4-6 joke yet? If not, sign me up for one of those.
  • Options
    It would be a lot better a joke if she was in game....

Honestly at this point I'd take her in platoons in exchange for getting to unlock them today or tomorrow.

I already blew most of my crystal hoard so no Sion pack for me...
  • Options
    For the love of god, can the OP spells Sion correctly in the title, the mega thread of the Sion marquee event with a typo.. that hurts
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    For the love of god, can the OP spells Sion correctly in the title, the mega thread of the Sion marquee event with a typo.. that hurts

*spell
    when you contain a spelling error after complaining about one, smh
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

*spell

Feel like you're confusing a typo with a spelling error here.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »

*spell

Feel like you're confusing a typo with a spelling error here.

whats the difference?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Perfxion
    169 posts Member
    Options
    There was never a date for Sion to drop. How people are mad at a delay that isn't delayed is a mystery
  • 0hH3NRY
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Perfxion wrote: »
    There was never a date for Sion to drop. How people are mad at a delay that isn't delayed is a mystery

There wasn't a date, it was a month. This year's February was told by Devs in this forum that it would top last year's. Given that last year we received 3 new Sith, lead by Darth Nihilis, it's safe to say things got delayed.

The first sign was when the Lord of Pain 1 event received a name change. I think Visas would've been Lord of Pain 2, and Lord of Pain 3 would've been Darth Sion. And it goes without saying that Sion very well would've been on the level of Nihilis. Once the event was renamed, I think everyone went hush hush about it, hoping we would forget.

The GameChangers trip was supposed to unveil the new Sith Raid, but there was so much secrecy, I think they knew the raid was behind schedule.

In the end, something went wrong, but things were already planned out and promises were made. The majority of players aren't mad because things got delayed, people are upset because we sit in the dark for 2 weeks saving up zetas and credits when they could've been put towards current arena toons.

A heads up saying, hey, we are sorry but Sith month has been pushed back would've went a long way and been much appreciated. Instead, someone had to literally log on the night of the update and tell everyone nothing more was coming. That could've been said days ago, if not weeks.
  • Options
    Mobilegamer said Yesterday he will probably have sion in his test account in a few days...
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    Pretty disappointed... I, along with hundreds of others would like to see some ownership in this at the very least.
  • Options
    The Honda Accord raid is dropping soon
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Is Nihilus worth buying at 3 stars

Yeah, DN is viable at 3/4*s
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Can we get the Sion marquee tonight? It’s not even Feb anymore. :(
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Can we get the Sion marquee tonight? It’s not even Feb anymore. :(

Or can you at least tell us if there won't be an update today so we can stop refreshing the forum pages every 30 seconds? @CG_Leviathan @CG_RyDiggs
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    What’s the deal are we getting any content today?
  • Options
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    What’s the deal are we getting any content today?

I'm going to go with probably not. Lol but it would be nice to get an answer other than "soon" "very soon".. if something is or isn't going to happen if rather just get straight up answers, "no we are not releasing _____ today we will update you on_____ or when we can"
  • Options
    Everytime someone asks, "when will we get it", they push the release back 6 hrs... We are on pace for a 2022 release.
  • Options
    Yeah I agree. Most of us love this game why not tell us what’s up? When is the update planned? Are we getting a lvl increase? Why are these questions ignored? Don’t they have staff that monitors customer relations?.... and this forum? Lol it’s kinda ridiculous.
  • Options
    @Grimstoned I saw one of the "@CG" people (don't remember which) say that they don't like giving out info so we can make our own choices... blah blah blah. That excuse is just ridiculous to me
  • Options
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    Yeah I agree. Most of us love this game why not tell us what’s up? When is the update planned? Are we getting a lvl increase? Why are these questions ignored? Don’t they have staff that monitors customer relations?.... and this forum? Lol it’s kinda ridiculous.
    Totally agree! ...instead of saying „we are sorry the update is delayed until next week“ they say nothing and let us in the dark... that‘s not a good cutomer relationsship at all!
  • Options
    ...still no news and no comment of a mod about Sion! Very disappointing!
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody cares about Marquee events except those who are ready to pay a few hundred $.
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Nobody cares about Marquee events except those who are ready to pay a few hundred $.

I do. And I'm not spending a dime.
  • Options
    Still nothing for more sion?