Who to farm from Arena/Galactic War stores?

I have all of the characters I want out of the Arena and Galactic War stores and I'm sitting on around 30k currency for both stores, so I figure I'll pick a character or two out of each store and get them to 7*.

Arena characters remaining:
Ugnaught, Savage, CUP, Eeth Koth, Nute Gunray

Galactic War characters remaining:
Bodhi, K2SO, Cad Bade, Nightsister Initiate, Teebo, Poggle, Tusken Raider

Which would be the best two to farm out of each store?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Savage and Teebo
  • Options
    Maxed them all except jedi guardian (6*) and mob enforcer (6*) they are in a desperate need if a rebbot

In answer to the OP how can you not have teebo for the old school rancor raids and savage for the zaul arena era
  • Options
    To elaborate:

Savage because he's a solid sith and that faction is getting a lot of love lately. He's also probably the only one of those Arena characters you might actually find a use for.

Teebo because he's great to use in the Rancor. Cad Bane might be the guy to farm after Teebo just because he's a BH and scoundrel. I imagine you probably have the scoundrels you need for the credit heist, but Bounty Hunters have a TB battle dedicated to them and they might be getting a rework (speculation). Honestly, you might just want to work on ships in this store once you finish Teebo (or before depending on your situation).
  • Options
    Savage because he's the only one worth something atm from the selection you gave us. K2SO from galactic war for the cassian ship.
  • Options
    Teebo and Savage.
  • Oneohm
    17 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Teebo and Savage it is. They're both at 6* already, so that'll be a quick farm. K2SO after that.
  • Options
    Heard of Platoons? Farm them all
  • Options
    Savage and teebo first
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    From arena shop Nute and Savage both have their uses (the nute lead zombie+acolyte team is great for TW).

From GW shop, Cad Bane and K2S0 are both usable in territory battles.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Another vote for Teebo and K2S0 from GW store. Teebo for pit and tank raids, K2 for ship and Rogue 1 TB missions.
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Savage and K2.

Teebo is irrelevant and should retire.
    What you need him for in the rancor raid, bistan is far better at lower gear.
    On an ewok squad, he’s on the out. Pap and Log are in.
    He has had his day and it was glorious but now...irrelevant.

Edit: K2 is a big part of the rogue one team (for TB).
  • Oneohm
    17 posts Member
    Options
    To clarify, I own all of the characters already and they're all between 4 and 6 stars. I'm just wondering who to go after to get to 7*.