DN Annihilate to start a battle

As the title says, did I miss something that changed with DNs cool down on Annihilate with this update? Just went into an arena battle and opponents DN went first with an annihilate and took out my BB8 to start the match.... DNs speed only 164 my BB8 is 268 kinda confused on how this happens!

Replies

• ForeverWest76
    168 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I have had this happen also... Only after the new raid came out though. I thought maybe they were cheating in some manner, but I didn't report them.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    New content release introduces non-related bugs? WAT!!??!!

Seriously, this happens with every release, without fail. Soon, someone will be along to tell you that the proper place for talking about bugs is not on the official SWGOH forum.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    New content release introduces non-related bugs? WAT!!??!!

Seriously, this happens with every release, without fail. Soon, someone will be along to tell you that the proper place for talking about bugs is not on the official SWGOH forum.

Lol... Your probably right. Some mod is probably clicking the button right now to move this to the bugs section where it can die a slow death...
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    i dont believe you, mainly because i ve fought nihilus at least 10 times now, and not once has he does this. Will look out for it
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    i dont believe you, mainly because i ve fought nihilus at least 10 times now, and not once has he does this. Will look out for it

If you do... Run a resistance team, I believe when I had this happen I was trying to take out a team using them instead of my normal arena team.
  • Options
    Well...I just went out of my way to recreate the events and nihilus acted normally. I was attacking a z Palps (L),z nihilus, z Vader, z Thrawn, z Kylo team. Will try again if I can find a nihilus led team, but right now I'm leaning toward the dude was cheating.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

If you do... Run a resistance team, I believe when I had this happen I was trying to take out a team using them instead of my normal arena team.

Ran twice, still nothing. zFinn or RJT