Kylo Masked vs Unmasked Kylo Zeta question

HK22
645 posts Member
I am about to get my next zeta tomorrow and am looking at these two for it. My main concern is being ready for the next BB-8 event. Unmasked Kylo's leadership looks like it would be a great benefit to getting through all tiers of the event, but I have also read of people using only Zylo to get it done.

Here is my SWGOH for reference.

Which would you recommend?

https://swgoh.gg/u/hk22/

Replies

• Options
    Well Kylo unmasked would need to be 7* to do the whole event.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    He is 7 star and my FOTFP is 25 shards away. I went to update it after posting the link and it deleted my information and I am having a hard time syncing it again.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Under an Unmasked lead, Kylo’s need for his own zeta is greatly reduced. He’s always gaining protection from KRU zeta lead. I would put it on Unmasked.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldnt get any FO zetas yet unless you want to zeta them for other reasons too. You can probably beat it with another gear level on fotp or KRU, as I beat it with all g8 except phasma g10. Thats a much less significant investment than a whole zeta.

However, if you had to zeta one of them then hands down KRU, he makes a FO squad decent. Zkylo used to be good but rn is a pretty weak zeta.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    Kru easily. FO is actually a good counter to the ep arena meta if you invest in them. If foo’s speed is higher than Vader your entire squad will go first, and foo starts with a 145 speed and gets 30 bonus from zKRU.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    zKRU is very good in all PvE. He also gets a ship which is very strong, so putting a zeta on KRU will be good for PvE and ships mainly. And you can also use him in arena too.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Unless you want to use our first order in the arena, don't zeta either. You can beat the event with gear nine characters with level 7 abilities. As you have CLS and look like maybe you're preparing for Rey Jedi Training, I'd recommend saving the zeta.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I appreciate the feedback everyone. It has given me much to consider.