Can Store pages be made less visually nosiy and more responsive?

Anrath
216 posts Member
The store pages now look like this:

1fwidi.png

Can the icon for the gear be made larger and the quantity box defocused/grayed to make it easier to find items we are looking for.... for all stores, not just shipments?

Also, there is a new increased amount of lag going to the next (BUY) screen that wasn't present before the updates of Feb 27/28... can this be removed AND can the BUY buttons for both screens be positioned at the same locations so it is faster to make the buy.

Thanks.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I just can't even.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Options
    TVF... remember there are people playing this game that are older then you, that have smaller cell phone screens then you, that have worse eyesight then you, and/or are just less tolerant of visual noise then you (just like people are bothered by audible noise). And of course people are just different then you, and thus have different things that they think are important.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Or you could just get used to it. I for one love the change.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    How old are you?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Or you could just get used to it.

But that could be said about any change request made in the feedback section. Don't like how this works/functions... just deal with it, you'll get use to it.... not very helpful that statement is.

Remember people have different things that bother them... this is one of mine.

Besides what you like is probably the information, I gather, and not specifically the way it is displayed... I am sure other ways of displaying this info would meet your needs too... no?

And who can argue with someone asking for a game to be more responsive when going to a new (buy) window?!?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Anrath wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Or you could just get used to it.

But that could be said about any change request made in the feedback section. Don't like how this works/functions... just deal with it, you'll get use to it.... not very helpful that statement is.

Remember people have different things that bother them... this is one of mine.

Besides what you like is probably the information, I gather, and not specifically the way it is displayed... I am sure other ways of displaying this info would meet your needs too... no?

And who can argue with someone asking for a game to be more responsive when going to a new (buy) window?!?

What i'm saying is that you could just get used to it. In hindsight you might not even dislike the change eventhough your original reaction to this change has been quite negative.
    People like things they're used to and often react negatively towards change. That's just the way people are. Sometimes it turns out the change is actually quite usefull/userfriendly once you get over the initial "not liking it" part.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I do agree that happens, change is often annoying, but the converse also happens, in that one may keep playing the game but their enjoyment level goes down, or the strain on their eyes goes up, or ... , and they never get to the point were they get the same utility(enjoyment) out of the game as they did pre-change.

I am making this change request because I think this would make the game better .. for me and for others. I am not requesting the usefulness to go away, but instead that the user-friendliness of the UI be improved. If I just didn't like the change simply because it was change, then I would be requesting the devs to revert back to the way it was... which I am not.

So Devs,
    1) please make it easier to find specific gear/items in the stores by defocussing the quantity box in some manner (ie muted colour, graying, undoing the decrease in gear icon size and make quantity box smaller, etc...)

2) Please reduce the lag time going from main store screen to 'final' BUY screen.

3) Please make the final buy screen in all stores less tall so the 'final' BUY button is closer to the screen's centre for easier access.