Lag making arena (nearly) unplayable since update. Please add Graphic Quality setting options.

Anrath
216 posts Member
edited March 2018
I will try to post a video but i just nearly lost an arena battle I would have never come close to losing 2 days ago before update! ... because time nearly ran out (8 secs left) even with auto used appropriate ... at 4x.

Any one else seeing crazy lag and stuttering in the arenas now?

SWGoH: Feb28 update - Arena Lag 1: https://youtu.be/TsA7WNIfHgc

Edit: Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I am not going to update my cell phone for 2 more years, and although using an emulator & PC is a great idea I am not sure I will be able to keep up my performance with the game doing that. It really is a shame if they can't or won't better optimize the game's graphic performance for good, older, cell phones like G3 , iPhone 6, etc... they are not that old. Besides although the phone did get very warm before the Feb28 update, I didn't have any lag issues before the update, and it only got hot if i was charging my phone at same time as playing the game. U really hope they address this issue, as a lot of our Guild have players using older phones that are having issues now... afraid we are going to lose members.
And the fix would be so simple...
just give different graphics quality settings like most PC games do.
Post edited by Anrath on