We are family.
    WE ARE IMPERIAL REMNANTT!

Requirements:
    Level 65 & active.
    Communication- Discord preferred: X9GwwDM

Time Zone: Central time.
    22.5 million gp
    11* territory battles
    Raids- Alternating between 6* and two Hpit. Rotating between HAAT and 6 star.
    24 hour post zero damage on hpit.
  • Options
    MandalorinBandits
    -We are a small guild of 7 members
    -gp- 4.5 million
    -Looking for players of any lvl to join and grow with us
  • Options
    venham para a Prea Assado
    nós temos

Grupo de Whats para trocar ideias do jogo, grupo de avisos para que msgs de oficiais não se percam no meio das conversas
    37 membros
    52 milhões de poder
    aceitamos membros com mais de 1 milhão de pg

Rancor- dano zero até as 22h do dia seguinte, rancor sim, rancor não para auxiliar quem ainda não tem o han 7* pega-lo mais rápido
    HAAT-heróica porém ainda sem dano zero

Batalhas de território na faixa das 25 estrelas
    Todos os eventos possuem controle estatístico da participação dos membros de acordo com o PG de cada um, falta de participação ou participação com má vontade em dois eventos seguidos perde o direito a recompensa, caso avise que não poderá participar por motivos pessoais não tem problema, mas tem que falar no grupo abertamente, privamos pela transparência e amizade entre os membros

Esquema com benefícios para os jogadores que mais crescerem em um período de 15 dias, venham nos conhecer e te explicamos melhor
  • Options
    venham para a Prea Assado
    nós temos

Grupo de Whats para trocar ideias do jogo, grupo de avisos para que msgs de oficiais não se percam no meio das conversas
    37 membros
    52 milhões de poder
    aceitamos membros com mais de 1 milhão de pg

Rancor- dano zero até as 22h do dia seguinte, rancor sim, rancor não para auxiliar quem ainda não tem o han 7* pega-lo mais rápido
    HAAT-heróica porém ainda sem dano zero

Batalhas de território na faixa das 25 estrelas
    Todos os eventos possuem controle estatístico da participação dos membros de acordo com o PG de cada um, falta de participação ou participação com má vontade em dois eventos seguidos perde o direito a recompensa, caso avise que não poderá participar por motivos pessoais não tem problema, mas tem que falar no grupo abertamente, privamos pela transparência e amizade entre os membros

Esquema com benefícios para os jogadores que mais crescerem em um período de 15 dias, venham nos conhecer e te explicamos melhor
  • Geralt
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    "The Schwartz ours is bigger" is an 90m GP guild looking for 5 active players

900k+ total GP to join.

We farm HAAT Hrancor and 5* sith raid, maybe move onto 6* with full guild.

We get 30+ stars in both TBattles

We have discord.

If you want to join send me a pm here or on discord Geralt Of Rivia#7473

• Options
    Hi

We're a friendly and active Heroic level guild and have one space at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 66mil. We’re ideally looking for a player upwards of 1.5mil gp. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on etc but you must be playing on a regular basis and get as close to 600 tickets as you can. Inactivity is looked at on a regular basis but you won’t get kicked for being off line for 5 minutes!!! We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • Seilore
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for no chat requirements, don't need discord or any other obligation, just play when you want and participate daily whenever, StarStrike1234 may be for you. We are not high on anyone's list we are just here to have fun and to work our way up. Feel free to come and check us out...

Min Player Level: 50

Guild GP: 8 Million some experience players at level 85 some working there way up.

Contact: shoot me a message here or just search for our guild in game and feel free to join, plenty of open space.

Communication: we use the in-game chat no other requirements.

Raids: The Pit is every few days just at level IV for those working there way up to participate and get rewards, Tank take down we are working on level VI but getting near the end. The Sith Triumvirate level III hard and making progress won't be complete for several weeks at this point. Once we build up we will go for stronger raids usually one stronger raid going for high level players and one low level.

Time: Raids fluctuate on start time, that way we can cover the majority of the guild, some start in the evening US time zones, some start in the AM US time zones.

Territory Battles: Have yet to start one... Need a several active players

Participation and policies: 14 day inactivity is booted, prefer activity on most days to get to 600 points. To help the guild expand

Guild Name: StarStrike1234
  • Options
    Привет.Гильдия "Горизонт это не придел" ищет новых рекрутов, рейды запускаем 5+, вы 65+ общительный и адекватный, желательно частый онлайн.
  • Options
    Join us at Join us at Terminus Est!

We are an active yet easy going 42.5 million GP guild looking to replace the 49th and 50th members of our roster. We're hoping to find players level 80 and higher who genuinely enjoy playing the game, partake in all of the guild activities and events, and can guarantee consistent raid ticket contribution.

We have a great mix of 1/2 level 85 members and 1/2 level 75 and up members. We are committed to helping all of our members succeed, and join us at level 85. We're not going to tell you who you have to farm or who you must have on your roster.

Here are some specifics about Terminus Est:
    • Heroic Rancor rotating start times to accommodate different schedules, 24 hour/0 damage hold for all players
    • Heroic AAT starts at 7:30 PM EST, no damage hold yet, will run minimum 24 hours
    • Still trying to figure out the new Sith Raid and where we stand (Tier 3 or 4)
    • Typically get 25,000 raid tickets a day
    • 20 stars on both Territory Battles
    • Only 2 Territory War losses - both to obvious whales
    • Use both discord and in game chat - discord is highly recommended
    If you think Terminus Est sounds right for you, please send me a message, and we can talk specifics. Our roster is currently full, but we are looking to replace a couple members who don't participate in Territory Battles and Wars. We look forward to having you in the guild!

May the Force be with you!

https://swgoh.gg/u/kawa_bunnga/

582-758-469

• Options
    ARCHITECTS OF RUIN

We are a friendly active guild looking for more members to fill our open spots. Currently we have 29 active members ranging all levels, we accept all levels and try to help each other as much as possible. Currently at 20 million GP.

We alternate between lower level pit raids to help lower members and Heroic raids to earn shards. We do enforce the 24 hour 0 damage rule for pit raids. We run pit raids about every 2-3 days.

All tank and Sith raids are FFA. Tanks raids are typically 2-3 times a week and we are currently running tier 5 Sith raids consistently.

We recently started using discord to help communicate but it is not required.

Guild is open to join, or send me an ally request for an invite Gnomenite 414-493-193
    or send me a message on discord gnomenite#7168
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    WarGodsOfMandalor is looking for some active players to fill guild.

What we do:
    * Heroic pit - as often as we can (0/24 rule)
    * Heroic AAT - just did our 1st attempt & beat it!
    * Sith raid - 4*

What we are looking for:
    * Active members looking for a group of friends to play the game with!
    * There are no minimum requirements, just bring a 7* character to collect han & kenobi shards & talk in guild chat!

What we are NOT looking for:
    * An alliance guild merger

Drop by discord with any questions @ https://discord.gg/QhHXacJ
    Or just use the guild search & join!
  • Karvenh
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Deutsche Gilde "Wächter der Alten Lehren" sucht Spieler jeder Stufe mit Aufstiegschancen

Liebe SWGOH-Gemeinde,

Mein 2. Account reist durch alle möglichen Mini Gilden und rekrutiert so Spieler und ganze Gilden die vll. sonst aufgehört hätten oder es einfach nicht besser wussten.
    Ich versuche etwas gegen den Spielerschwund zu tun und führe kleine Gilden, wenn die denn wollen, zu stärkeren größeren Gilden zusammen!

Dadurch nun eine richtige kleine Gemeinschaft geworden: Die Wächter der Alten Lehren!
    Derzeit haben sie 27 frei Plätze mit einer GM von knapp 10 Mio
    6er Rancor und ATT, Triumvirat Stufe 2

Daher der Aufruf für Spieler jeden Levels: Schließt euch Ihnen an!
    Wir haben Neulinge und sehr erfahrene Spieler, die sie beraten, aber in anderen Gilden sind (so wie meinen Main).
    Es geht nur um Spaß am Spiel!
    Keine Pflicht von WhatsApp, Line oder Discord!
    Discord Server ist nur zur Hilfe und Beratung!
    Keine Mindestanzahl von Tickets!

Die Wächter verstehen sich als reine Aufbau Gilde!
    Wer mehr möchte und eine größere Gilde sucht, dem kann ich durch meine Kontakte helfen ein passendes zu hause zu finden.
    Es gibt bereits einige Spieler, die ich so in HAAT Gilden unterbringen konnte.

Kontakt per PN an mich bzw. über mein Discord: Karvenh#7206 bzw. line: Karvenh

swgoh.gg Profil der Gilde:

https://swgoh.gg/g/28970/wachter-der-alten-lehren/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/z89uUpe

Beste Grüße

Karvenh
  • Options
    Guild name : Nokick

Hi all!

We are a newly formed guild requiring as many players as we can get. The founder - Magicarlez (551-372-995) is a level 80 player back after a year away from the game and is looking to just enjoy playing without letting the game take over his life.

This game is fun, and we intend to keep it that way. It should not be a chore and definitely not something that dictates your daily activities. Since we are starting with so few members, I am looking for new members who I can get to know and give officer privileges to and help forge a fun and friendly guild.

Timezone: GMT

Rules and requirements:

Any level accepted. People grow in this game really quickly and we just want active members of any level to grow with us.

There is no minimum raid ticket requirement, if you miss a couple of days no worries - we are all human. 15 days of inactivity is acceptable, any longer and we will need some notice so we don't boot you thinking you have quit the game!

No raid damage for 24 hours

Feel free to come and join directly or put me as an ally and I will invite you.

Let’s build something!

Magicarlez 551-372-995
  • Options
    Our guild recruiting as well..705 shadowtrappers CSIS crew
  • Options
    Spaceballs The Guild

Requirements:
    - 1.25 M GP
    - Discord
    - 600 Tickets Daily
    - TB and TW participation
    - No Drama

Benefits:
    - Good leadership & Guild that has been around since the beginning
    - 96M GP --- 33 Stars LS and DS
    - Frequent TW Wins -- get 2x zetas
    - 3x a week HRancor (zero damage period and FFA)
    - 2x weekly HAAT (zero damage period and FFA)
    - Continuous Tier 4 Sith Raid (moving to tier 5 soon)

Apply at" https://discord.gg/UP87JbX
  • Options
    892-626-871
    Hi! Our guild is looking for relaxed but daily players. We have an even mix of level 85, veteran plays, and new level 50+ people looking to improve.
    We are doing tier 3/4 raids and 6 star raids in rotation, only the lower levels are allowed to participate in the 3/4 raid so they can have a fair chance. Doing tier 2 sith raids, and the tank takedown as well.
    We're a fun group, not too serious, but we play daily. Would prefer if new members can join the territory wars and battles but its not mandatory.
    Use my ally code to add me and I will add you to our guild! You are also welcome to add the other officers in the guild in order to gain high level allies.
    892-626-871
  • Options
    Our Guild is Sentries:
    We are a causal but committed Guild.
    We are currently looking to rebuild our guild.
    We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat.
    Guild leader is Blackmax95, #896-596-712.
    Our guild runs on EST (US Eastern time).
    We do heroic pit raids as often as we can; at least weekly, trying for 2x week. We are still working toward HAAT.
    We prefer daily, active players that will get their daily 600, but we also know that we have lives outside of thia game.
    Minimum level - 80
    Prefer that you have at least 5 7* toons to participate in the raids, if you have less and are ok not doing the raids yet, we are also ok with that.
    Active in TB's and TW's.
    Send me a mesaage or look us up.
    We are NOT looking to merge into another guild. We will consider merging smaller guilds into ours, if it is a good fit.
    May the Force be wirh you my friends.

• Karvenh
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Deutsche Gilde "Wächter der Alten Lehren" sucht Spieler jeder Stufe mit Aufstiegschancen

Liebe SWGOH-Gemeinde,

Mein 2. Account reist durch alle möglichen Mini Gilden und rekrutiert so Spieler und ganze Gilden die vll. sonst aufgehört hätten oder es einfach nicht besser wussten.
    Ich versuche etwas gegen den Spielerschwund zu tun und führe kleine Gilden, wenn die denn wollen, zu stärkeren größeren Gilden zusammen!

Dadurch nun eine richtige kleine Gemeinschaft geworden: Die Wächter der Alten Lehren!
    Derzeit hat die Gilde 44 Spieler mit einer GM von etwas über 26 Mio
    Heroic Rancor und ATT mit Blick auf HAAT, Triumvirat Stufe 3/4

Daher der Aufruf für Spieler jeden Levels: Schließt euch Ihnen an!
    Wir haben Neulinge und sehr erfahrene Spieler, die sie beraten, aber in anderen Gilden sind (so wie meinen Main).
    Es geht nur um Spaß am Spiel!
    Keine Pflicht von WhatsApp, Line oder Discord!
    Discord Server ist nur zur Hilfe und Beratung!
    Keine Mindestanzahl von Tickets!

Die Wächter verstehen sich als reine Aufbau Gilde!
    Wer mehr möchte und eine größere Gilde sucht, dem kann ich durch meine Kontakte helfen ein passendes zu hause zu finden.
    Es gibt bereits einige Spieler, die ich so in HAAT Gilden unterbringen konnte.

Kontakt per PN an mich bzw. über mein Discord: Karvenh#7206 bzw. line: Karvenh

swgoh.gg Profil der Gilde:

https://swgoh.gg/g/28970/wachter-der-alten-lehren/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/z89uUpe

Beste Grüße

Karvenh
  • Options
    Hey, I know there are a lot of guilds to choose from. You want a group that can help you, but not be insane because you had to take a day off from the game. And how do you pick from all the choices?

I've got an easy solution. The Exiled Alliance is a group of 8 guilds Trainer to Elite. All of our guilds are super helpful and friendly. Regardless of where you are in the game, just come visit our server, ask questions, check things out. It's awesome, you'll see.

https://discord.gg/eXnSVcK
  • Options
    Join “Mr Me and the other Me’s” we are a casual good guild for the beginning to intermediate players, we offer donations and good advice for teams
  • Options
    Black Sun Council Rises is a development guild for all players. We are currently farming both heroic raids. We have 10 spots open and accepting players of all levels as we cleared out 10 who had not participated in over 2 weeks .

If you're a new player to the the game we can help you strengthen your roster and position you to join an alliance of your choice. If you're a mid level player looking to build raid squads and collect heroic loot then reach out to us. If you're a powerhouse that's burnt out from all the new content added that makes it feel like a second job you're welcome to chill with us.

We want Black Sun Council Rises to be a temporary guild to help you transition to something more permanent of your choosing. Our goal is to help players of all levels and GP to get the most out the game they want.

If any of our mission statement pertains to you then contact us on Discord and we'll start you on your journey to greatness.

Clonecenter#0684  Guild Leader
    Deeljade#9768  Officer

https://discord.gg/zuJVQQF
    https://swgoh.gg/g/31555/black-sun-council-rises/
  • Options
    No JarJars Allowed is Recruiting!!

we are a small guild of about 26 members.
    GP: ~24 mil.
    Raids: HRancor, AAT, normal sith raid.
    Rules: 24 hour zero damage on Heroic rancor.

we are pretty laid back guild, EVERYONE is welcomed!!!.
    at the moment we do 1 Heroic Rancor raid a week and would like to get a full 50 members in our guild to be able and do it twice a week.

you can contact me here or just add me in game.
    ally code: 634-329-222
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    I have recently gone casual after playing at high level for a long time (my current roster is 3.2m GP) and have just started a casual guild with my kids so we can have more fun in the game without all the stresses and pressures of the higher level guilds. We're looking for a few more people who want to join and help run raids a bit more frequently.

Because my existing roster is quite strong we are already able to clear heroic rancor and AAT even with only a few members (the latter with some luck). The only thing we're missing is a few more tickets to get the raids more frequently.

Any players who want to join are welcome. Either high level players who want a break and to join a guild with no requirements or commitments, or newer players who want a boost through taking part in heroic raids.

Guild: Yub Nub Casuals

Min level: 30

Requirements: none (no pressure or commitments).

Raid levels: heroic rancor and AAT (once we have completed the mandatory tier 6 first). Probably tier 4 sith raid. Frequency depends on getting a few more members joining.

How to join: search for "Yub Nub Casuals" in game and join. No invite required.
  • Options
    Revenants Empire

https://swgoh.gg/u/sithocchio/

Our guild is now at 38 members at 48GP. East Coast USA time

We partner with Jice(105GP) which powers our HAAT raids. although close to independent! 24 hour zero damage rules apply.

Seeking players looking to improve and work together as a team.

Seeking: to have you, a group of players or another guild merge into ou

If interested join now or message me.
  • RaoKohn
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    X Elite

Recruitment chat: https://discord.gg/dGWxHkd

Hrancor and Haat (24hr no damage for both)

Guild reset at 8:30pm EST

Only requirement is 600/ day. We lost half of our guild in one day thanks to the sith raid and we're looking to rebuild.
    The discord link above puts you in contact with me Rao Kohn. I'm the leader.
    When our guild was full we achieved 40+ stars in both territory battles and we're looking to get back there!
  • Fenwolf78
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Guild Name: The Redwolves Den
    556-225-617
    Guild's reset time: 7:30pm EST

Casual guild for people with busy lives (ie; families, jobs) looking for a place to have some fun and decompress after a long day. No demands or requirements. First time players or veterans welcome. SWGOH.GG account would be helpful. When we are able to start raids they will be at set times everyday and follow the 24h/0 damage rule.
    Post edited by Fenwolf78 on
  • Options
    AKRelentless are a relatively new guild (13 players) with a GP of just over 1.5m, we're a laid back and casual guild. We have no mandatory business, just be as active as you can. Discord would be advised, we'll help out with any questions, advice and the such.

Ally code:
    Apex: 441-735-823

Fell free to message me on discord: Apex#4021 I'll be happy to go through any questions
  • ApexPr3dator88
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    {EA_Lanna: Dup post removed}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    StarWarsGeeksFTW is a small but friendly guild looking for players LV 65 and up. We are a helpful guild of a varied lv of players. Having at least 1 7* character is recommended to get the pit rewards

Our reset time is 630 CST

We are getting ready to start Tier 7 Pit raids and currently do tier 6 tank raids and tier 3 sith raids. Currently we do raids weekly but would like to do more with more players

We currently do about 7* in Territory battles.

Please reach out to me if you would like to join or look us up on the guild search function. I hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    • Guild Name: EwokTribble Alliance
    • GP: 42 million.
    • Open Positions: 7
    • Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:30 UTC
    • Raids: Heroic Pit (done in 30 mins); Normal Tank (done in a few hours), Sith tier 3 (to keep the tokens rolling in).
    We are a casual but active guild.
    Our rules are:
    • 0 damage in the Heroic Rancor raid until the guild activities reset the next day.
    • 0 damage in the Normal Tank raid until the guild activities reset the next day.
    • We remove members who have been inactive for a couple of weeks.
    Apart from the above, we let you play how you like.
    • We don't force you to spend crystals to earn 600 tickets per day (but getting close is appreciated).
    • We don't enforce you to own or farm any specific characters; you can play with who you want.
    • We don't force you to use an external chat application like LINE or DISCORD; we only use in-game chat.
    We used to have 50 members, but recently a member with a team that enabled us to finish HAAT, temporarily left to join another guild to earn Imperial Probe Droid shards. A bunch of others left right after to join guilds that did HAAT. We lost 10 million GP in one day, and so have to work back up to HAAT again.
    We have won 14 of the 17 TWs so far, the last two being done after the other members left and we still won. We compete in the prize tier where we receive a zeta if we win.
    Since we only use in-game chat, we'd prefer members that can see it.
    If the above sounds good to you, then you can search for and join us in-game since we are open to join. In the meantime I'll check in here every now and then and answer any questions you may have.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Nerf Herder.
This discussion has been closed.