Active Guilds Looking For Players - March 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild is looking to bring in an active, casual but committed player. We have 1 space available. Our members are very friendly and talkative, we actively discuss game strategies and share our advice. We want to grow strong together as a team. The only rules we have are the 24 zero damage period on raids, and a rancor time cap for soloists (to ensure everyone gets a chance to get damage in)
    We are a fully active guild, even tho we have space we have an alt account in at the moment to bring in those extra raid tickets. We are always committed to staying active so there is always plenty of raids!
    Basic info below:
    -49/50 active members
    -27k daily tickets
    -GP 60mil
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Sith Raid- still working towards higher tiers.
    -TB 27*
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 750,000 (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -500 tickets daily
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    Our Guild (Veteran Slayerz) is open to players who want to progress in the game and be able to compete in the further end of the spectrum in this game. We are still growing and currently are at about 15/50 members so feel free to message to join. NigHussain-#482-499-691#

Our GP-15mil

Discord Server -https://discord.gg/juYDFB

Looking for:

Daily Participation

Level 65+

600 Raid tickets Daily

To have fun and progress. :)
  • Koyo
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Recruiting 1 active player in game and on discord. Cause its important for the teamspirit to communicate.
    Looking for a player arround 1M gp who can get 600 tix daily.

Some info on our guild ; ImaDrunki
    *78M GP
    *Between 27-29k raidtickets a day
    *Guild reset time at 10:30 UTC
    *TB 31 stars and gaining
    *TW winning more then loosing. Even against guilds up to 90M
    *Heroic Rancor and HAAT 24hr/0 dmg. With rotating times between 1500 and 1800 UTC
    *Players with Rhan on 7 stars play a challenge with preselected toons 2/3 rancor raids. Highest scoring player can select toons for next raid. 3th raid is FFA. (This challenge gives players without Rhan the oppertunity to get him faster and the entire guild will benefit)
    *Well organised but a relaxed atmosphere. No need for drama.
    *Using Discord.
    *Most important, a very friendly group of players who help eachother where needed.

If u have any questions, let me know. I’m more then willing to give u all info u need.
    I’m looking forward to any reactions. Ofcourse hoping u will join our great guild!

You can contact me here or on Discord: Koyo#3747
    Im not guild leader but the recruiter.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9613/xxxetniesxxx/

We are xXxETNIESxXx, a 97mil GP (2mil average GP) guild looking for 3 strong players to top off our roster. We are an active guild with excellent leadership. I feel that we strike a good balance between being ambitious, but not to the point where the game isn't fun anymore. We've had very, very little turn over since the guild was founded. We really are a friendly, helpful group.

For both dark and light side territory battles we are averaging 33 stars.
    Pit and HAAT are on farm, no damage first 24 hours. Pit: 9 P.M. EST, HAAT: 7:30 EST

Requirements:
    Join Discord
    Profile on swgoh.gg
    500 raid tickets/day
    1.8mil GP (flexible)

Beyond those, common sense participation requirements apply. Members consistently not participating in TB, TW will be removed. Everyone is expected to do their part!

While we are always working to improve in TB, our primary focus right now the Sith raid. We decided to start off easy on lower tiers to give people a chance to develop their squads and techniques with low stress. We are currently on tier V, and will move to tier VI at the beginning of May. For this reason, we would love to bring on board anyone that has JTR but it's not required.

Send me a msg with your info and I will respond asap. Thanks!

DM: Reginald Knickerbocker#2551

Guild reset time is 7:30 EST (11:30 UTC)
  • Options
    The Sith Family - RECRUITING NOW!

We are a family of 15 guilds ranging from beginner guilds to 100mil+ GP Heroic guilds. Players of every experience and activity level.

What we have to offer - A large online community of over 800 members, access to a variety of game resources, and a veteran leadership team hell-bent on providing an optimal gaming experience for every level of player! Each guild creates its own destiny, with the support of a dedicated family community to help each member succeed at any level! We have an eclectic mix of US and EU members, with Raid Times, Guild Resets, and Specific Guild Requirements that vary per Guild.

Family Requirements :
    - Discord
    - A synced and public swgoh.gg profile
    - A love for the game and the drive to succeed!!!

Stop by for a visit, a chat, a beer, or just to say hello! Our recruitment team is available 24/7. We currently have openings at all levels, so now is the time!

http://thesith.org
    https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/mv3MkAoYF4

No strings attached, no fine print, no holds barred. We started as a single guild with a single motto: One Team, One Dream. We hooked up with a couple of other guilds and joined an Alliance, and when the Alliance no longer served us we formed our own Family... and now we dominate.

JOIN THE SITH - IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!!

• Options
    Hello!
    49 Times Is an active guild looking for more active players.
    Whether you're just starting out, play through the day, or casually push buttons. We'd like to invite you to come play with us.
    49 Times doesn't demand anything of you, but we'd love it if you were active daily and participate in guild events.

We run raids as often as possible.
    • Rancor Pit is easily cleared on Tier VI, looking for a few more souls to make Heroic an achievable task.
    • Tank Take down and Sith Triumvirate are run non-stop and the more the merrier.
    Join us to get those hard to get gear pieces and level up your favourite characters.

Our Guild GP is currently 19 Million. We have very advanced and also new players, all are very friendly and help out with daily gear donations to get the guild moving up together.
    No 3rd party chats required. We're all here to work as a team to achieve the best we can.
    Please come on by and check us out, join in on the fun.. Kill some monsters, win Territories, reap the rewards!
  • DrVADER
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    We are Turkish Rebel Alliance.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/98/turkish-rebel-alliance/
    We are looking for Turkish Players.

49/50, 130m gp.
    TB 42*.

Aktif oynayabilecek, gp'si 2,5m üzerinde, arenasında iyi olan oyuncular arıyoruz.
    Sith Raid için takımları(Imperial Troopers, JTR, NS) hazır olmalı.
    Günlük 600/600, sith raid başta olmak üzere raidlere ve özellikle TW ve TB'lere tam katılım beklenmektedir.

Discord: DrVADER#8277
  • Options
    MaxRebo Combo braucht Dich

Hi, wir sind eine deutschsprachige neue Gilde und möchten wachsen!

Die wichtigste Regel ist die, dass es Spaß machen soll!!

Level 75 ist die Mindesanforderung

Discord ist Kann, kein Muss

7er Raid in den ersten 24 Std. Kein Schaden!

Raid Beginn immer um 19:30 UHR

Lust, dann komm vorbei

WWW.discord.gg/q2B74jE
    Flinnmään

• Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Grevious Generals- UK Guild - 135million+ GP - 42* TB
    Add me on Discord - Anomander#0927

Hello,

Territory Battles we are at 42/45 stars with over a 135million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time in you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.

We are doing AAT Heroics and Rancor and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.

We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and we are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.

Requirements are
    Level 85
    Over 2 million GP
    7* Capital Ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the Discord app for comms
    Discord contact. Anomander#0927
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Viner
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Let Qui Gons be Bye Gons

We’re looking for 10 players to get us upto max again

We want active players who want to work as a team and take part in all activities to the best they can

We are running 3 heroic rancor a week with a 0 damage for 24hrs rule and looking towards starting heroic aat, currently running tier 3 of sith raid aswell!

We run a discord channel where all the guys and girls have great chats and offer help to those who need it!

Come join the fun and help our guild so we all grow together

Send me a message in discord Viner#1246 otherwise drop me a message on here and I’ll get right back to you!
  • AnzeKopitar
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8444/the-league-of-warriors/

Vi är en växande guild på runt 70 miljoner GP som söker engagerade och kommunikativa spelare. Vi har ett skönt gäng som har roligt tillsammans och som försöker se till allas bästa. Vi gör hAAT och hPit kontinuerligt. TW är något vi har stort engagemang i vilket är ett vinnande koncept. Strategier och kommunikation är nyckeln till framgång här hos oss, och har vi det så har vi också roligt. Vi vill att du har en GP på 1,5 miljoner eller mer, har en profil på swgoh.gg och en användare i Discord. Vi vill också att du gillar TW och gärna följer regler för bästa trivsel i guilden.

Kontaktas genom discord: Anze Kopitar#9384 (officer) Maru#8505 (leader)
    Post edited by AnzeKopitar on
  • Options
    One Opening Available

Guild Name: Empire Risen
    Guild Time Zone: US Eastern
    Guild GP: 105M+
    LSTB: 38 Stars
    DSTB: 38 Stars
    TW: 12 Victories
    Rancor: Heroic, Every 2-3 Days
    Tank: Heroic, Every 3-4 Days
    Sith: Tier V, Every 4-5 Days
    Raid Times: Alternating, 12 Hour Registration

New Member Requirements:
    600 Tickets Daily
    1.5M GP Minimum
    SWGOH.GG Account
    Discord User

Message Zombievader#7723 On Discord To Join
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9636/empire-risen/
  • Options
    DarthRevansArmy is looking for people to recruit. We are a pretty laid back guild that wants more active people to join. We just needyou to participate in territory wars and raids. We give each other alot of gear and have some really good players that you could use for your squad. If you're interested in the guild go through me, BarBarJinks 659-859-221 Deell Jade 218-621-645 or Landen 786-143-698
  • Frezza
    116 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    i gota bad feelin is a casual but committed guild (98 mill GP) with a ton of friendly members. We get 35 on TB. We enjoy chatting and helping each other out. We are looking for a player with GP over one million, who can commit to a 500 daily ticket minimum average and who will regularly participate in the various events.
    Many of our members are home grown... we've gotten to where we are that way, not by recruiting huge hitters like some "power guild....."

We ask members to use discord
    Drek#5700 or Frezza#0252
    We run haat raids 9:30 pm EST and
    offer varied raid times for Rancor.
    Hit one of us up on discord.
    Post edited by Frezza on
  • Fel
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello all!

THE SENATE ΞKashyyykΞ is currently recruiting to replace a few weak links!

We are a guild looking to bring in active, social players who are striving to do well in the game and work as a team!

We are currently farming HAAT and need players who are reliably getting in their 600. We are a 72M GP guild and growing, hitting 29 or higher on TB.

A few things we are looking for in our new players:

- Discord is a must
    - swgoh.gg is a must
    - 600 tickets per day required (with the knowledge that once in a while, life happens)
    - Minimum 1.2M GP
    - Active participation in TB and TW.

We are an EST timezone, running Raids as often as tickets allow.

We are also a member of THE SENATE alliance, which provides support and recruitment help, a full Discord server of their own full of useful information and helpful members, and a great environment to be a part of! Lots of great learning opportunities here for those seeking knowledge.

If you are interested, come join us on Discord and introduce yourselves!
    https://discord.gg/e9CfWWX
    Fel#8812

Thanks!

THE SENATE ΞKashyyykΞ
  • Options
    AKRelentless wants you!

Wanted:)
    •••New Players to join and grow with the Guild.
    •••Experienced Players to lead and help others.
    •••Power Players with GP to help beat Raids.
    •••Fan Players to keep the game chat interesting.
    •••Loyal Players to stay and be Officers.
    •••Daily Players to generate tickets.
    •••Generous Players to donate gear to all.
    •••Fustrated Players tired of rules and regulations.
    •••Guild Players who hop from Guild to Guild.
    •••Tired Players who are bored with their Guild.
    •••Poor Players who can’t afford to buy cool characters.
    •••Rich Players who bought their way to power.
    •••Girl Players because it’s all about Girl Power.
    •••Lost Players who can’t seem to find a Guild.
    •••Angry Players who don’t qualify to join other Guilds.
    •••Founding Players who created a Guild that failed.

Use the Advance Search option and type in AKRelentless to find us.
    Or reply to the forum with your ally code for an invite.
    Join Now!!!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 105M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 36* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (2M+, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
  • Coach78
    112 posts Member
    Options
    29791179_10100169965799403_4913894107161110608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=261230b9cc27da981739a8ffc65af460&oe=5B3073A4

Guild Victory March

We are an international guild, but based out of USA.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. Both raids are on farm status. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough. Each raid has a period of time for 0's.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PDT (0430 CEST)
    TB Light 39 Stars, dark 38 stars.
    TW: we do coordinate our defensive strategy through the line app and have won more than lost.
    Current guild GP is 110+ million
    requirements:
    · an account with the app Line
    · Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    · English language communication
    · we prefer Minimum 2 Million+ GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march

Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"

Thanks!

VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    discord : PRISH LAAK#2389

I don't have JTR, I have strong imperial troopers, I am working on F.O. I have zeta on K.R.U.

I am working on solid non JTR teams for sith raid.

with that being said I am looking for a strong guild who can utilize a loyal and active member.

I want a guild who are getting 40+ stars in both TB, who are able to doing T6 raid with relative good timing and looking to heroic soon.

most of all are getting a good amount of IPD shards in DSTB.

hit me up with message here or on discord.
  • Options
    beru.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut!!!
    A 108 Million GP Guild

It's rare we have an opening because we do not have much turnover. But we have one space available.
    We are looking for 2 million GP (or close to it) 600 daily energy. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit. We get 35-36 stars on TB, and have 12 TW wins.

We are a laid back group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • alaskanseminole
    223 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ESR_Recruiting_Ad.JPG?width=254&height=375

We are a very active, EST time zone guild with H-Rancor and HAAT on farm. Our Guild GP is 98mil+ and average 36-38 LS TB Stars.

Feel free to check us out on Discord.
    ALLY: 496-934-247
    DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/stPsttM
    DISCORD ID: alaskanseminole#2416
    SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/36108/empire-sun-rising/
  • Options
    Guild Name Plinkett's Proahtiginist
    88 million GP.
    Heroic Raids HAAT, pit. 24 hours 0 damage rule.
    Non-heroic sith.
    Discord required.
    TB always get at least 25*
    TW 13 wins so far.
    Tickets 450+
    Looking for level 85/1 million GP preferred. Can make exceptions.
    4 spots open.

Most of us have been together since guilds launched and we are looking to integrate a few more chill and no drama people. We are building towards heroic sith. PM me if interested.
    My ally code is 612 263 785
  • Options
    Praxia's Legacy is just starting out and looking to grow. We are looking for players with at least 1 7 star character to help us run hpit.

For more info come chat at this discord channel.
    https://discord.gg/BFBJcKb
  • SpaceAdmiralSpiff
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    A NEWBIES HOPE

New guild for beginners and n00bs who are low level players, meaning under level 60.

We will be focussing on Rancor raid tiers I to III. Once we have at least 10 members (and enough raid tickets) we will be launching a tier I raid. This guild is all about letting low level players start earning Rancor raid rewards.

Members are expected to contribute the daily 600 raid tix and to the daily guild activity. Members are also encouraged to use the guild gear exchange and to be curious and active.

I am guild leader SpaceAdmiral Spiff, a lvl 80 player. This is an alt account that was dormant until a friend asked me to start guild for low level players. I will mostly be using this account to share gear and contribute raid tickets, and to move raids along if they're stalled.

To join send an ally request to me @ ally code 249-517-317 or officer Lork Skibstibbler @ 537-115-136 and you will be invited.
    Post edited by SpaceAdmiralSpiff on
  • Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    And we only have a few spots left ... We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too. Currently we are 47 peeps with a GP of 81mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition again. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Our Raids are run as follows: Australian time zone: HPit damage phase will open at 6:30pm (guild reset) HAAT damage phase open 7:00pm (30min after reset)
    US time zone: Hpit damage phase will open at 12pm AEST (7pm pacific) HAAT damage phase will open at 12:30pm AEST (30mins later) Both raids will be launched on the same day and have a 24hr "zero damage" period.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in Chur!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 105M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 36* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (2M+, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
  • Aliux12
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Sithari Revenge

About Us
    We are currently a 108M GP guild based on EST time zone. We are a group of dedicated Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes players, who are always seeking to help one another to be the best they can be.
    At the moment we are looking for 5-10 members to replace low participation. We are also potentially looking for to either A) Soak up a smaller guild, or B) take a group of players in. Ideally, players in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), with JTR, CLS, and work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads.

Our Vision
    We are currently focusing on jumping from T5 to T6 in the Triumvirate Sith Raid and push for heroic in the near future.

We Offer You
    - Amazing strong officer core and member core
    - Guides and road maps for every mode in the game
    - Currently 38 stars in LS TB
    - Currently 37 stars in DS TB
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently clearing T5 of TST and working towards T6

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW
    - Willing to adhere to the current guild’s road map
    - Be respectful towards other guild mates

If you are interested, please private message me.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You
  • Options
    **Eastern US, Highly Active, Organized and Heroic (49/50) / 100mil, 37* LS, 40* DS**

Army of Ren is an Eastern US based committed and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. We value every member of our team and recognize that every member’s progress strengthens the entire guild. Our guild leadership is well-liked and respected, and we enjoy a low member turn-over. Our TW and TB are organized, efficient and lean. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with both gear and knowledge exchange as well as communicative and social on the Discord server, so please bring your personality along.

Army of Ren is looking for recruits who are committed to learning STR and growing the strength of their roster to overcome it’s challenges. Full participation in the STR is requested. We are currently practicing and perfecting Tier 5 (Tier 6 completed) with the goal of achieving a 48 hour clear of Tier 6 within 2 months before moving on to Heroic.

We run hPit and hAAT with a 24-hour 0 damage registration as well as a weekly Special Pit Competition for added fun. We are currently running T5 STR. Our raids begin at guild reset @ 8:30 PM Eastern Time.

Guild requirements:

You must be ACTIVE on Discord

Minimum of 500 tickets/day (No screenshots required)

Follow raid rules, and TB, TW instructions

Participate in ALL active guild events including TB, TW, STR (Or let us know if you will be unavailable due to RL obligations)

> 1.8 mil GP (may consider a lower GP upon review of your swgoh.gg account)

Please message me here with your swgoh.gg account if you are interested or contact us on our Discord recruitment server:
    https://discord.gg/H2S3bSk

Thanks!
    Darth Traya
This discussion has been closed.