Meta on a newer Shard

Hello there,

my shard is from Late December 2017, players are between Level 75-82. We have some Whales and a few dolphins (like me myself). In the Top 50 nearly 90% are playing Palp Lead Empire. We have no legendary characters around except Thrawn, soon ther will be the first General Kenobis appearing, i will be one of the first using him, thanks to my guild ;-)
I m doing well in Arena of course, i have 3 shardmates right out of our guild in the Top 10 so we help each other to get in good positions on payout.
all is fine, best player is Level 82 (got his first Zeta on Palp), out of my guild. i m Level 78 at the moment
so now my question, cause my squad is doing really well, but i m not sure, whick toon has to be fastest, and so on.
by the moment i run a counter squad to empire:
Lead Rex (+77) 212 - Thrawn (+91) 241 - Chirrut (+49) 196 - Nihilius (+62) 176 - Baze (+49) 139.

my question is:

shall i rearrange the Mods, making Thrawn a little bit slower and Nihilius or Rex faster? Most of the enemy Vaders go first, but do nothing harmful before Rex does Tenacity up. so i m fine, just thinking of doing it a little bit better. What do you think on this?

i only have farmed health mods by the moment.

and this is my rooster:

https://swgoh.gg/u/daskleinedickemaedchen/

thanks a lot
DasKleineDickeMädchen

Replies

• snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Keep thrawn as fast as you can. His ability to swap TM with any ally is clutch and allows for a lot of leeway on who you can use, when you want to use them.

Edit: He allows you to circumvent a lot of speed issues.
  • DarthHanse
    81 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    good point. thanks.
    Whats about turn order? Chirrut before Nihilius?