Does it annoy you that FO tfp and tfp ships rotate possitions in fleet battles?

Idk if it happens to me only but it's quite annoying, maybe I sound like im cherry picking but seriously why change something that noone ever complained about into something that could potentially cause some issues?

Also qui gon's lightsaber in the loading screen is unrealistically long lol

Replies

• MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I agree. I accidentally used scimitar's special on the wrong tie fighter once Lol. And idk what it is CG has with QGJ's lightsaber being so long, but imo its too long in the game itself too. I guess theyre at least keeping that consistent.
  • Options
    Well, i never had an eye on the TF positon. I always check the colour of their solar panels and attack the TF with the bright ones first.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Memory muscle.. same here. I choose the wrong TIE for scimitar special :expressionless:
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    The 2 TIE have the same height so the new height rearranging ‘feature’ is making them play musical chairs.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Just attack the one with protection. Done and done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Just attack the one with protection. Done and done.
    yup

• Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I don't mind them changing the position of the ships but yeah this is really annoying. Having the same fleet and squad arena teams for months people get used to having them in the same place every day. For fleet it's more annoying cause of how similar they look. Please fix this

EDIT: I mean them changing the position in the update but the TIE fighters switching place each battle is not cool
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry folks, if you haven't checked out Answers HQ, it's already been flagged as a bug.

When it'll be fixed is a different matter.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Don't worry folks, if you haven't checked out Answers HQ, it's already been flagged as a bug.

When it'll be fixed is a different matter.

The easiest fix would be to just undo that entire part of the update. It was a horrible idea to start with.