Breeathe... Just breeathe....

2Next

Replies

• mikkonator
    49 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    ...NO ONE IS TELLING US KITTEN! Like, where is Kozi?

Kozi’s twitter said she’s moving to Washington.

ge-qui-14249543.png
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Changes will be here when they are here. It's as simple as that.

Why the stress? Life and happiness and relaxation is infinitely more important.

Calm down, please- for your own sake.

amen!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Ok I hear you, but why aren't you satisfied with this "SOON"? It means we're gonna get it in a few days, maybe tomorrow... no need of more information

well hardware was coming soon...not exaclty a few days... I honestly think there would be less rage if someone just popped in and said yeah something is wrong it's going to be a MINIMUM of.... and then I think all would be well.
  • Options
    Okay but don't you think they see all the comments about the absence of communication? I think there's a reason to them staying almost silent. They aren't quiet because they are mean, but because they are giving more time into developping the raid than teasing it!
  • iluro
    15 posts Member
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Copied from OP and News post:

UPDATED: @CG_RyDiggs 2/28 6:10PM PST

Clarification: Sith Triumvirate Raid release:

Hello Heroes,

It has been a great week of version updating and releases and we've enjoyed the excitement. There is still more to come, however we have no more releases planned for tonight.

Please know we plan to release the Sith Triumvirate Raid VERY SOON.

I'll update you all tomorrow as necessary so stay tuned!

Cheers!

If i'm not mistaken, this is an update AFTER few hours of a previous update saying that there would be more updates/info/whatever later that night (which some people were awake expecting for..coffcoff no reason).

The problem here is their policy of zero information when things go wrong or not the way they've announced. No 'mea culpa', no 'mistakes', no ....
  • Options
    You have to put yourself in their boots!

Yeah, as a developer, okay. Conceptualize the content up to having the tested and working content THEN announce it.

EA/CG is no mom-and-pop indie outfit. It isn't difficult. Every player of this game has a right to be unhappy with the promise of something followed by the failure to deliver it. That can range from being irritated to livid.

Let everyone vent until they're cathartic. Throw compensation at everyone. Move on.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Okay but don't you think they see all the comments about the absence of communication? I think there's a reason to them staying almost silent. They aren't quiet because they are mean, but because they are giving more time into developping the raid than teasing it!

yeah umm that's not why

• Options
    CG is a business, and this is a free market. They aren’t developing new content because they are nice people, they do it for money. So as the consumers, we have every right to be upset about a company promising content and giving us a deadline for that, and then completely dropping the ball without so much as a word. Transparency and open communication is all anyone is asking for, and it’s a completely reasonable “demand”, and something they can absolutely deliver with very minimal effort. A quick “hey guys and gals, the raid has been delayed because we have a few more bugs to work out and we want to deliver you a good product. Here’s our new deadline” would go far to ease any concerns. But to give a timeline, and then fail to meet it without sharing those changes simply makes people upset because it’s a failure to deliver on a promise. Will we get the raid, sure, eventually. But “soon” is a nonsense excuse for a company to give its consumers.
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    Every player of this game has a right to be unhappy with the promise of something followed by the failure to deliver it. That can range from being irritated to livid.

Of course they have that right. But equally it would be good for them if they had something a little more significant in their lives to worry about.

• Options
    ...NO ONE IS TELLING US KITTEN! Like, where is Kozi?

Kozi’s twitter said she’s moving to Washington.

Truth. SW:GoH shuts down whenever it's manager's have to make a move. It shuts down for all holidays. I think it shuts down on rain days, wind days, and sun days also.

They're Pagans so they definitely can't work on Tyr's Day or Thors Day of Wodens day or any of them either.

Just soon. sorry VERY SOON.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    As "SOON" as the hardware skill haha
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    What is going on here?
    Everybody is shouting at the devs because "the marquee events are not here" or "the sith raid didn't came with the QoL update"!!!! WOW, what a shame! Don't u think we should first thank them all for the work they do? I'm not talking to everybody, but for those who complain about them having to wait 1 or 2 more days to get what they want. Keep calm guys, it's just a game! Youre gonna get it all "VERY SOON" so pleaase stop being mad at the devs as if your life depends on the upcoming of the sith raid or of the darth sion event.
    Thank you.

giphy.gif

Just kidding.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdRHSuPxgXo
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    iluro wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Copied from OP and News post:

UPDATED: @CG_RyDiggs 2/28 6:10PM PST

Clarification: Sith Triumvirate Raid release:

Hello Heroes,

It has been a great week of version updating and releases and we've enjoyed the excitement. There is still more to come, however we have no more releases planned for tonight.

Please know we plan to release the Sith Triumvirate Raid VERY SOON.

I'll update you all tomorrow as necessary so stay tuned!

Cheers!

If i'm not mistaken, this is an update AFTER few hours of a previous update saying that there would be more updates/info/whatever later that night (which some people were awake expecting for..coffcoff no reason).

The problem here is their policy of zero information when things go wrong or not the way they've announced. No 'mea culpa', no 'mistakes', no ....

I think the plan was staggered updates yesterday, but complications arose and once they realized they wouldn't be getting the update out on-time they notified us (albeit edited existing posts and buried the update in 20 pages of... General Discussion). This was posted at 6:30pm PST, and I suspect they decided against over-time to push it same-date.

Just a case of too much ambition; we should be getting more updates today.
    DasMurich wrote: »
    Every player of this game has a right to be unhappy with the promise of something followed by the failure to deliver it. That can range from being irritated to livid.

Of course they have that right. But equally it would be good for them if they had something a little more significant in their lives to worry about.

Wait, you're a moderator?

giphy.gif

Just kidding.

No, it's "freak out gif" time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No? Okay:

giphy.gif
  • Options
    See? It happened as I said. Now all the haters can go to bed an think about their hate. I can feeel it. Use yoouur hate...
  • Options
    See? It happened as I said. Now all the haters can go to bed an think about their hate. I can feeel it. Use yoouur hate...

That's not how haters work. They don't think. They've already moved on to the next thing. The new raid is too hard or there's no rewards for practice area or bees. Who knows.

giphy.gif