Farming help

ok, quick question. my luke farmboy is 5 stars halfway to 6 I have a kylo unmasked at 5 stars halfway to 6 I don't have cls yet either, of course, I currently run Pheonix squad for arena but im swapping over to sith palp lead vader thrawn psion when he drops and sith tropper who I have to farm still. my original plan was to finish luke so ill have him for cls event then kylo unmasked for bb8 event but now that sith tropper is getting a rework i feel torn so my question is should i keep to my plan and farm sith tropper after the other two or do it now then go back to them any help is welcomed

Replies

• Options
    Personally i think the game is based around the big legendary characters (CLS, JTR etc) and so getting them is top priority. If you have the other 4 characters for each of these events then finish the farm for luke and KRU, both are relatively quick farms due as they're in cantina energy. I would say farm them two first and then go back and do sith trooper. Very much up to you though. Whichever characters you like the most.
  • Options
    sth han is 5 stars and so is leia so im still a ways out from cls
  • Options
    main reason for asking is the plan to swap to a darkside arena team from my pheonix team i dont have gk so tank is the real issue