Best First Order Zeta Leadership?

Hi all,

So i have recently started farming first order to add more depth to my dark side and also for BB8, however never really used FO before so have no idea who is best and i'm torn between who to zeta? Who's the best leader to zeta? Options are Phasma and KRU. Alternative is to zeta normal Kylo and wait to zeta the leaders?

My team will be; KRU, Phasma, KR, FOO, FOTP.

Any and all suggestions welcome. Dont really want to farm FOST as it will take ages and i already have other slow farms on the go at the minute.

Replies

• Options
    You can get away without using a zeta to beat bb8 event, so if the zeta would be for the sole purpose of getting bb8, id hold off on it
  • Options
    KRU zeta lead is the way to go.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    imo, any good FO team contains FOST
  • Options
    I want to add depth to my dark side, for TB and TW. I want to avoid getting FOST as it would add so much more time to the farm, if the team is good enough without then i wont farm FOST. My gut says KRU leadership but thought phasma looked very interesting!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    If getting BB-8 is your main objective, you won't need FOST but FOST is a great tank, especially with a zeta.

I used a zPhasma lead to get 7 star BB-8, but I had already invested in the original 5 FO characters at G11 so it was pretty easy for me.
  • Oneohm
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I ran Zeta Phasma for a long time and, when I switched to Zeta KRU, I went up like 100 arena spots almost instantly. KRU gives FO the protection/health regen that it needs along with a debuffing two turn stun.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, KRU lead is definitely a better leader than Phasma in arena. Personally, I think there are better arena teams than FO.
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma's zeta has become outdated since KRU entered the scene.
  • Options
    thanks for the feedback all, KRU it is!