Content Update 3/1/2018 [MEGA]

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Is fighting through the protection every attempt as intended? It doesn't seem to be regenerated, and it's back to full on each attempt.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for putting the mod packs also permanently in the store on japanese clients!
  • Options
    murmelz wrote: »
    pretty sure thats just the recommandation.
    Ah, I missed that somehow. Thanks!
    Can someone post screenshots of the heroic tier reward structure for traya shards?

F56_F49_C7-_BBB3-46_A1-827_B-90_CB32076_B9_E.png

F6_B6535_E-9065-45_B2-_B68_F-190_B8_FEBA8_C3.png

Everything in between in 7 shards.

Thank you friend
  • Options
    Is fighting through the protection every attempt as intended? It doesn't seem to be regenerated, and it's back to full on each attempt.

Read the Lord of Hunger ability on the raid details screen. It's brutal.

• catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Read the Lord of Hunger ability on the raid details screen. It's brutal.

I'm not referring to the regeneration he gets from Lord of Hunger; I'm talking about how he gets full protection at the beginning of each new attempt. The protection % doesn't stay the same between attempts--say your first squad goes in, doesn't manage to get through the protection, but knocks it down to 30%; you bring your next squad in and it's 100% again--and I was trying to determine whether or not that was intended.

There's nothing in the Lord of Hunger--or anything in Nihilus' description, really--that accounts for completely regenerated protection.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    No what's next, cute hint?

okay
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options
    It is way too hard. I started the raid for 80+. 3rd hardest and people who are not 85 do not manage to do any damage. Cls or jyn never remove tm. Vader never lands dots. Only thing ive managed to is damage with deathtrooper sign. That was worth anything.