In defence of the team who make the game.

Cool heads are required. Now I know this will rub some people up the wrong way, but not everyone can be equally pleased with the same things. Hence why opinions are called opinions. I’m 99% f2p btw, let’s just put that out there.

The team who make this game are stuck between a rock and a hard place, they do listen to feedback and endeavour to keep the community happy en masse. I don’t work for them or have any affiliation with them either.

Whales constantly asked for a new challenge for the last several months/ a year or more maybe, so the team have to take their opinions on board too, the whales keep majority of us playing for free with what they spend. They clearly heard us when the HAAT launched, they reworked the HP in it, and with this Sith raid they went back to 7 tiers like Pit raid. I know the new raid is very difficult at higher tiers, but remember some were crying out to be challenged again,that challenge has been provided, along with multiple other tiers to try and please the community for a wide variety of player levels.

Please just try to remember that no new content(raids especially) should be easily beatable at launch. Also the team who make this game are human just like us. Have family and loved ones just like us, and hurt too just like us. The flak they can receive over this game is really quite shocking sometimes, just because it’s text on a forum it does still constitute a form of bullying imo. So to all the peeps boiling over with anger, take heed, there are much bigger issues at hand in this shared planet of ours, think of others too, and think how you would feel if you or your friends and loved ones were on the receiving end of some of the diatribes.

Move Love required, and less hatred.

Peace to all.

Replies

• Options
    Cool heads are required. Now I know this will rub some people up the wrong way, but not everyone can be equally pleased with the same things. Hence why opinions are called opinions. I’m 99% f2p btw, let’s just put that out there.

The team who make this game are stuck between a rock and a hard place, they do listen to feedback and endeavour to keep the community happy en masse. I don’t work for them or have any affiliation with them either.

Whales constantly asked for a new challenge for the last several months/ a year or more maybe, so the team have to take their opinions on board too, the whales keep majority of us playing for free with what they spend. They clearly heard us when the HAAT launched, they reworked the HP in it, and with this Sith raid they went back to 7 tiers like Pit raid. I know the new raid is very difficult at higher tiers, but remember some were crying out to be challenged again,that challenge has been provided, along with multiple other tiers to try and please the community for a wide variety of player levels.

Please just try to remember that no new content(raids especially) should be easily beatable at launch. Also the team who make this game are human just like us. Have family and loved ones just like us, and hurt too just like us. The flak they can receive over this game is really quite shocking sometimes, just because it’s text on a forum it does still constitute a form of bullying imo. So to all the peeps boiling over with anger, take heed, there are much bigger issues at hand in this shared planet of ours, think of others too, and think how you would feel if you or your friends and loved ones were on the receiving end of some of the diatribes.

Peace to all.

We are Sith and Sith survive on hatred and suffering
  • Options

Peace to all.

Hmm, you're saying that whales have been asking for a challenge, well that's fine and all but then they should not disproportionately reward them too. I mean Traya is an arena braker
  • Options
    If this was a true raid in the MMO sense of the word, but it’s not.
  • Options

We are Sith and Sith survive on hatred and suffering[/quote]

Remember Sith are fictional.
  • Dani07
    34 posts Member
    Options

Peace to all.

I agree 100% and that’s because unlike others who have landed on their feet and gone straight onto heroic pit and HAAT , I’ve started from tier one of the pit and worked up to heroic and HAAT was an absolute nightmare to get to . So for all of you that haven’t had to work for it before, welcome to the way it should’ve been for you in the first place.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 100% f2p, I'm happy with the game atm. Especially these new characters, I'm using a weak gear 8, 3-star Visas Marr in Arena kekeke
  • Options

SeanutB wrote: »
    I'm 100% f2p, I'm happy with the game atm. Especially these new characters, I'm using a weak gear 8, 3-star Visas Marr in Arena kekeke

Haha nice one, how is she doing in Arena? Who you using her with?
  • Options
    You aren't supposed to clear new content the day it comes out. if you do, it isn't good content. This raid already reminds of good, Hard-mode MMO raids compared to the first 2. Good stuff!!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SeanutB wrote: »

Haha nice one, how is she doing in Arena? Who you using her with?

She is more for fun since mine is so weak right now (only 10k health and 17k protection). Once I get her to gear 10 and maybe double the protection I think she will be great!
    I added her to my Palpatine lead, Vader, Thrawn, and Starck squad :)
  • Options
    Nice one
  • Options
    I have a challenge for whales. Play the game without your credit card.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    GrimKiwi wrote: »

I have a challenge for you, find a game company who will make a game like this without ads and don't want any money
    if this game had ads I wouldn't play BTW
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm, you're saying that whales have been asking for a challenge, well that's fine and all but then they should not disproportionately reward them too. I mean Traya is an arena braker

wait, now whales are going to have an advantage in arena??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    GrimKiwi wrote: »

I have a challenge for you, find a game company who will make a game like this without ads and don't want any money
    if this game had ads I wouldn't play BTW

All game companies want money. I didnt challenge the game company though.
  • Options
    All good. I like the game, I find it fun.

New challenges are always interesting.

I'm f2p- so I don't get the newest, coolest stuff first. I appreciate someone else paying so I get it eventually.

And that's it really. I'm sorry the game seems to stress some people out and annoy them. I wish them luck in finding more positive and fulfilling uses of their time :smile:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    can't spell opinion without OP.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options

We are Sith and Sith survive on hatred and suffering

Remember Sith are fictional. [/quote]

No they are not, we are real!
  • Options
    30jidvodzccy.png
  • Options
    I rather live by the grey codex^^ :-)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The funny part about this, and I get accused of it too...

Why is it that when an opinion doesn't match someoone else, we "defending" the dev team?

I was unaware they needed to be defended, are people attacking them, or just stating an opinion?

I see this whole forum as one big conversation and many opinions about particular situations, not an attack and defend of the daily goings on.

Some of us just have different opinions on many matters and like to share them just as much as the "other side".

May the force be with us all.
  • Options
    Have you read some of the comments in relation to delayed Sith Raid @Kyno ? Anyway I said what I had to say in relation to it yesterday. We move on, or should. :smile:
  • Options
    Great new toons and raid and people are still
    Unhappy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unhappy.

I think the general goal is content, happy is asking way too much.
  • Options
    Unhappy.

That's people. Some like, some don't. Way I see it - those who like are busy playing and enjoying whilst those who don't spend their time bawling like babbies on here :smile:

But that's cool- if that's their thing.