Do you have enough credits?

2scars
37 posts Member
edited February 2016
It's in the text. I already have 3 characters with enough shards for 6* to 7* and on level 65, but absolutely not enough money to push them.
Everything I'm planning to do with my team(s) fails on the lack of money since the credit event update.

Am I the only one too stupid to farm money (even with finished gw every day) or am I not alone?

Do you have enough credits? 68 votes

I find my lack of money disturbing
73%
HyperalloyQeltarHuitzyhotdogreenZtyleTardis1205StarSonMittensdanappleRonTomkozakjanosThomasLyleKAULIFilipLianaraBaldoOmnirhyzeSupremeh3ckmanObi1_master1 50 votes
Nah, easy money all day long
26%
BahnurVouterEikasCurryElinadDarthNicoArijitRomao33clartymarty75ShokyNilthor_royanMalpkaLukeSkywalker420CPMPnil_wyndarueBitzuSpaceCowboyJedirepublikfesrek 18 votes

Replies

• Options
    I was tempted to hit the troll choice... I'm about 40 mil short atm.
  • Options
    Unless you are buying credits with crystals I would be surprised if anyone with high level toons has enough credits
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhh I'm in between here as of right now i'm comfortably at 1.6 million. But that's because I'm max level and have my guys promoted well the people I want promoted! They're all up to 70 and i've been 70 for a few weeks anyways! also i've been beating galactic everyday because i'm only facing 70's no one higher! I know it will be a big issue come cap increase though because I struggled heavily after the key cards were taken away! The price to level characters only gets deeper to!
  • Options
    They switched off the credits tap all at once to force us to spend to make any progression. I can farm shards, excited to star up and realize oh I'm gonna be farming another few months before I can star up my toons. Not fun at all.
  • Options
    You are not alone
    I was so happy to finally get Vader! I know hes not farmable, but hey I'm still wanted him
    I finally got old daka... But darn it I don't have $ to raise them up
    500k to raise my 6* Sid..!!!! . Now he is almost 7*... Whats it gonna cost to level him up 1 million?
    They should have continued the daily free credit draw card, it helped a little
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    You are not alone
    I was so happy to finally get Vader! I know hes not farmable, but hey I'm still wanted him
    I finally got old daka... But darn it I don't have $ to raise them up
    500k to raise my 6* Sid..!!!! . Now he is almost 7*... Whats it gonna cost to level him up 1 million?
    They should have continued the daily free credit draw card, it helped a little

Yeah it's 1 million for last promotion but the upside is you never have to farm him again :)
  • Options
    I got 6million but that is just not enough.
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

Yeah it's 1 million for last promotion but the upside is you never have to farm him again :)

I'm 15 shards away... And I have over a million... :smiley: But **** it will take days or a week to earn that much again lol

• Elinad
    179 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Money goes up pretty fast if you finish GW everyday. I had a money issue only once, but got what I needed in less than 2 days. And yes, I'm F2P.
  • Options
    There doesn't even need to be a poll on this subject really.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

I'm 15 shards away... And I have over a million... :smiley: But **** it will take days or a week to earn that much again lol

Two upcoming profit mining challenges and GW you should be fine man!
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I would have preferred a third choice, how come in all the polls people make the answers are extremes?

Yes, I would like more credits flowing, because it will be gruesome when the next level cap increase hits. No, I'm not struggling right now, it chines in at about the same rate I spend it.
  • Options
    Question is if the profit mining challenges will be free for all or limited to (for example) scoundrel only.
  • Options
    farm squad cantina battles level 6, you have money at least to push 3 chars to 7* lvl 70.. after that.. well we're frucked
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Options
    It depends .. i am a free to player and i have 12 toons at lev 70.. I'm sitting on 9Million credits because i don't know who to level up.. (yoda 5*, han 7* or dooku 5*)
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

7 shards away! not that any one cares.. My first 7* toon in less than 24 hr's smiley:
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    After I hit level 70, it seems like I accumulate a bigger credit crunch every day, and gw is completed every day, atm I could buy 2 vaults and turn them into credits, and it will just cover starring up the pending toons, then comes the leveling off toons
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Plenty of credits until they raise the cap then I will be flat broke.
  • Options
    When I used to finish GW.... I always had enough.. maybe wait a single day, but getting 600,000+/day filled most needs.....

...then I stopped winning GW.

Now, I go broke leveling a single toon a single level. Allah forbid I unlock a new toon. It's almost 1.7 million to catch them up and not even enough stars to use anyways!
  • Options
    I was fine, patiently leveling one character at a time and keeping up with the level cap, until they started with the "this event requires 5 7* of this type" stuff. If they are going to do that, they need to provide us with better ways of getting credits (other than their store ripoff, no game I have ever played routinely requires you to spend real-cash currency to get mundane in-game cash).
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • nil_wyndaru
    17 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    From the start of my game, I've decided not to spray credits on all of my toons - so, yeah, at the end I don't have plenty of them and besides of my Top-5 (plus near so Phasma) - I have maybe 5 or 6 toons in their ... mid 50's ))) or so AND my GW is still in some way problematic due to the toon limitation factor...))))

...but, I have 11M right now playing regularly and I'm fully f2p... so...

And I have to say - no, it's not the easy money... but, if you playing frugally, then u can pile up some considerable sum...
    cheers from Ukraine! and may the force b with u!
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    One week ago, GW was getting pretty hard for me. Facing 7 Star Lvl70 heroes in the forth match. So I had to expand my portfolio and level up more than my seven 7 Star Lvl70 heroes I am using regular. So every credit I am investing in more heroes to have a portfolio of something arround 15 Lvl 70 heroes.

Additionaly I have to level my Jedis and bring them to 7 Star to get Yoda.

It is fun to level my heroes but I am investing every credit and cannot save up money for level >70
    Drake23, Its a trap