Raid Nihlius Bug?

Lord Nihlis is getting an immediate turn to use anihlate when it procs after the turn that proc'd it completes. I do not know if this WAI but nothing in the skills description spells out this behavior.

So far I like the new raid even though it is going to suffer from the same imbalance issue HAAT suffered in its first month till it was fixed. I get why the Devs did it, but it feels lazy. Ballance needs to be much tighter at release.

Given the upfront ability for these raid toons to start one shotting rather than doing it longer interval I wpuld not have blocked some of the crowd control skills toons use like buff block or skill block, but thats me. I would be currious to know if the Devs actually play tested each phase with a typical guild composition to determine the ability to finish each tier in a reasonable time or just tested the heroic level with a kracken guild composition and said that is good enough for release.

Replies

• Options
    Read intimidating presence again. It’s the same mechanic as hAAT phase 2 where he gets double turns.
  • Options
    Yeah they released a day late because the were lazy and didn't wanna test fully, totally.
  • Options
    OP needs to fully read raid info so they will understand the raid's mechanics and not sound really dumb on a public forum when they make a complaint that clearly shows they haven't bothered reading the raid info.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    I did not put all the damage I did, he marked me that I made 1400 and I lowered him 1% and in another I scored more damage and he put only 500000