This game will break when Jedi Luke comes

Ravib
106 posts Member
Ok so now we have Darth Traya, who beats Jedi Rey, and absolutely demolishes GK and CLS, who are already ridiculously powerful. The game can’t handle much more switching between metas. The more power the devs create in a toon, the more power has to be replaced in the next meta. The biggest mistake was making R2-D2’s kit. EP and Yoda are what legendaries should be. EP and Yoda are better than other toons, but still require strategy to play. Darth Traya requires no strategy to play, she just beats every team. After R2, it was Thrawn, BB8, CLS, JTR, and now Traya. When Traya finally reaches my whale shard, it will be devastating. All the CLS teams will die. The GK teams will die. JTR teams will struggle to keep in the top 20. Guess what will happen when Jedi Luke comes out. He’ll replace the Traya meta. So that means he will have to be even more powerful. Then all other non-legendaries will be useless. No one will stand in Jedi Luke’s way. If even he doesn’t break the game, 2019 will come with episode ix. So that means Jedi Rey, who will without a doubt break the game. The end is coming, guys. The only way to stop it is to nerf every legendary to Yoda’s state, but that will never happen.

Replies

• Options
    And then there shall be... peace
  • Options
    And it will be Revan after that. I have faith in the devs. Yeah, they’ve ignored many crucial QoL requests from us that I hope they incorporate into the game soon, but they did a good job for the most part in this update. I just don’t know where they go from here as far as characters they know we really want. Many here in the forums have asked for Separatist Rework with Droideka, Jango, Hindo, Bossk, Aurra Sing as well as a Jedi Rework with Ki-Adi-Munro and Shaak Ti added. Also Padme, Jedi Luke, Revan, and other important characters. I just don’t know how the devs plan on adding these characters/reworks without breaking the new meta but still making them fun and worthwhile. Heck, even ships. We have so many pilots in this game without their ships. They have lots to do, but they need to figure out how to make each faction viable, potentially equal, and desirable to farm. I hope that one day, any maxed out faction can beat another if modded correctly. Like, I hope BH, Separatists, Jawa, Tusken, Clones etc. can beat CLS, Nightsisters, Sith, Empire, etc. AND VISA VERSA! But here I am just rambling...
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    No worry, next meta is new young han with some new scroundrel.. that can beat sith, the rule of the galaxy.

I'm not sayin' sith is weak again scroundrel, what i'm sayin' they have to sell something, right?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    nerf the potential future!!!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    No worry, next meta is new young han with some new scroundrel.. that can beat sith, the rule of the galaxy.

I'm not sayin' sith is weak again scroundrel, what i'm sayin' they have to sell something, right?

If they want to put in a “Solo” squad that works in arena, it will have to beat Traya and sith. I’m just counting down till the game explodes.
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    nerf the potential future!!!!
    When Gonk Droid is added, the servers at EA will crash.
  • Options
    Wait until the Death Star is a character, then the game is broke.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters
  • Options
    Can CUP get a rework?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Can CUP get a rework?

no way, it will break the game!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Ravib wrote: »

If they want to put in a “Solo” squad that works in arena, it will have to beat Traya and sith. I’m just counting down till the game explodes.

It think they already do something similar like that in the past, and wouldn't bother to do that again.
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Options

It think they already do something similar like that in the past, and wouldn't bother to do that again.
    Young Han’s special: I’m Han Solo
    Cooldown 8
    (I’m Han Solo starts playing and Han Solo does that dance.) Deal special damage and stun all enemies for 2 turns. This can’t be evaded, resisted, or prevented
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

Young Han’s special: I’m Han Solo
    Cooldown 8
    (I’m Han Solo starts playing and Han Solo does that dance.) Deal special damage and stun all enemies for 2 turns. This can’t be evaded, resisted, or prevented

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    You have Darth Traya? Holy, you must be in some godlike guild to have her unlocked so soon. And you already beat JTR with her?
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    You have Darth Traya? Holy, you must be in some godlike guild to have her unlocked so soon. And you already beat JTR with her?
    ...Uh what?
  • Options
    The game won’t break, we said it about CLS but it didn’t, no game lasts forever but I don’t see an end in sight for this one
  • Options
    No one has traya yet, so nobody knows how she's really affect the game. Personally, I think she could be really good for the game. One of the biggest problems that I think exists in arena is that you have comps that move way too quickly during the battle, for no real work done to get there. Jedi Rey teams move ridiculously fast once BB-8 starts spamming his special and they start landing exposes, and palpatine teams move ridiculously fast too once they start landing debuffs and shock. This is not healthy for the game.

On the other hand, having a character who can apply daze and isolate others could push people towards having to make well-rounded teams, which could open up theory crafting a lot.
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Options
    No one has traya yet, so nobody knows how she's really affect the game. Personally, I think she could be really good for the game. One of the biggest problems that I think exists in arena is that you have comps that move way too quickly during the battle, for no real work done to get there. Jedi Rey teams move ridiculously fast once BB-8 starts spamming his special and they start landing exposes, and palpatine teams move ridiculously fast too once they start landing debuffs and shock. This is not healthy for the game.

On the other hand, having a character who can apply daze and isolate others could push people towards having to make well-rounded teams, which could open up theory crafting a lot.
    She beats all other teams, way more powerful than CLS. At least CLS had some counters. CLS didn’t really make entire teams obsolete. Introducing CLS was bad, but this is way worse. If the meta will keep getting replaced with more powerful toons to make others obsolete, then releasing characters with kits like Darth Traya won’t help. Traya will move really fast with CLS teams, you could probably put it on auto and still win due to the counters. GK also just becomes obsolete. He will have no use in arena. I don’t mind switching between metas, but by the way they have been switching now, you will eventually get a toon that can beat any team. Arena won’t matter anymore.