New raid description update required.

Migux7
84 posts Member
So i am reading the description of the nihilus phase and im not sure if description is missing, on what Nihilus is immune to. For example i was using Zader lead and failed to notice the TMR, also Zaders dots never applied on Nihilus. Tarkins 2nd special ditto but his first special i noticed that it did reduce TMR while the resisted tag popped up.
Its still early to criticize but being punished for having debuffs and being punished for having buffs at the same time seems a little extreme.

Replies

• LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilius tenacity is really high.
  • Migux7
    84 posts Member
    Options
    LtGenStu wrote: »
    Nihilius tenacity is really high.

but something being resisted but being applied at the same time doesn't add up
  • Options
    It says every time has hit he gains 50% tenacity stacking and 30 speed until his next turn. Since it doesn't say stacking for the speed, I assume it's the tenacity thats just stacking
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This needs to be reported to Answers HQ to get this the attention it deserves
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>