Who will be the last two meta characters

I was holding on to hope that at least my hermit yoda who i JUST finished working on would hold up in arena... but sadly after seeing traya's kit ik he wont work. Its pretty obvious that traya lead w nihilus and sion will be in like every arena squad. Will the other characters be visas marr, palpatine, vader, thrawn, trooper/assasin/marauder, even wampa? Honestly have no idea who to start gearing after sion and nihilus while im waiting for traya

Replies

• Options
    There's going to be a huge gap between now and when people start getting Traya.
  • Options
    nesc9999 wrote: »
    I was holding on to hope that at least my hermit yoda who i JUST finished working on would hold up in arena... but sadly after seeing traya's kit ik he wont work. Its pretty obvious that traya lead w nihilus and sion will be in like every arena squad. Will the other characters be visas marr, palpatine, vader, thrawn, trooper/assasin/marauder, even wampa? Honestly have no idea who to start gearing after sion and nihilus while im waiting for traya

Why would you have Nihilus lead rather than Traya? Traya's lead is what hard core counters the rest of the current meta lmao, that's part of what makes her so good.
  • Options
    nesc9999 wrote: »

Why would you have Nihilus lead rather than Traya? Traya's lead is what hard core counters the rest of the current meta lmao, that's part of what makes her so good.

Re-read the OP’s comment
  • Options
    If I ever manage to get them to a reasonable level, I plan on going with EP/Vader. EP realy works well into 40% potency/crit avoidance for his well known squishiness. And Vader for his speed bonus, general badassery