March Calendar

First, I'd like to know if there will be a Legendary event (or two) in March. I was expecting to see Yoda as part of the bi-monthly rotation but I assume it will be like Palpatine last month and he'll arrive with his mythic event. Can you please confirm ?

Also, I am quite disappointed in the March calendar, it is almost a copy paste of the February one. Ground War and Military Might over and over... how about changing a bit and give us the other ones once in a while ? What's the point making all these cool events if you only roll the same 2 all the time ? And Ground War needs to be reworked. It makes no sense to have Ewoks and Resistance fighting separatists... If I remember the movies correctly, I believe the clones and the Jedi fought the separatists... Since this game is made for the SW fans, let's be coherent :-)

I **** a bit about the calendar but everything else rocks ! Love the new toons, raid, and QoL improvements.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    First, I'd like to know if there will be a Legendary event (or two) in March. I was expecting to see Yoda as part of the bi-monthly rotation but I assume it will be like Palpatine last month and he'll arrive with his mythic event. Can you please confirm ?

If they could confirm, it would already be in the calendar.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

If they could confirm, it would already be in the calendar.

It they were willing to confirm, you mean. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So no Yoda this month ? :_(