Hermit Yoda healer tag?

Why doesn't hermit yoda have a healer tag? If anyone in the game should have the healer tag it's him. He's not receiving the new raid bonuses when the vast majority of his kit is healing. What gives?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters

You seem right, but he is also support.
  • Options
    Has a dev ever responded to one of these posts? I really would like to know the reasoning behind him not getting the healer tag. My assumption is because it might break the raid since Hy can escape and be used in multiple phases? Literally just guessing though but agree 100% he should be healer. chirriut has healer tag but also an attacker whereas HY has 2 of his 3 abilities healing but doesn’t get the healer tag. Any explanation on this would be nice.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options
    Just an FYI Chirr doesn’t have the healer tag. But I agree, the character that does nothing but heal should have it haha
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    DaGhost141 wrote: »
    Has a dev ever responded to one of these posts? I really would like to know the reasoning behind him not getting the healer tag. My assumption is because it might break the raid since Hy can escape and be used in multiple phases? Literally just guessing though but agree 100% he should be healer. chirriut has healer tag but also an attacker whereas HY has 2 of his 3 abilities healing but doesn’t get the healer tag. Any explanation on this would be nice.

I agree - but "official" explanations and clarifications are a lot like UFO citings. They are pretty rare and usually vague and fuzzy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*