Don't "fix" Visas marr please!

I think this Visas Marr assisting multiple times is fine, as she is right now a healthy counter to sith but NOTHING ELSE. And if anyone thinks its OP, just remember that Traya leads will kill her in seconds with or without the bug, so that will curb her power. The reason I want the bug to be left in is because it looks like cool as kitten and fits with her lore. It also adds a bit of novelty to her. If need be however, the damage per basic can be lowered and damage on special increased to balance it out.

Replies

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    I made Gar Saxon my leader with Vader, Thrawn, Emperor, and weak 3 star zeta Visas Marr, JUST to take advantage of that mass attack ahaha. I agree it only works vs Sith so it's not OP
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    great, now nobody will ever see it, ever. Thanks mods e_e
  • akajl11
    60 posts Member
    Options
    I seen it.
  • Options
    I didn't see it. Maybe I would have if it had been left in the original forum, but not now.
  • Options
    Arcata wrote: »
    I didn't see it. Maybe I would have if it had been left in the original forum, but not now.

To type that you must of seen it.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    akajl11 wrote: »
    I seen it.

+1

Wish I didn’t though.
  • Options
    Guarantee visas marr bug gets fixed before JTR bug gets fixed!
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • DLT19
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Anti Sith character which doesnt work against:
    Darth Vader (cant reply his force crush)
    Darth Traya (will die by mechanic)
    Darth Sion (gets debuffed at start of his round and than become useless)

So basically against half the Sith she is useless!
    And the system is based on rng bingo to mainly not get the debuff else she simply dies like fly. Nothing of the character works reliable except the piercing attack. This character is a real $ sink at the moment. It purely works inside the crappy new raid and even than only in not the best combinations due to the massive mechanic junk (grand idea making bosses immune to everything except a few unresistable attacks and those combinations are than superior to all others, diversity as promoted is far in a galaxy far far away).

To fix this character it needs to be basically immune to all debuffs to make the cleansing work. Or use riposte without any restrictions similar to Dooku's riposte.

Please fix this character - its seriously needed!