Sith Raid Strategy

2Next

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious Leadership for Sith. (Till end of battle) Best combined with Maul, I.e. Juggermaul.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is 95mil gp with only one JTR.

We did T4. Its been 15 hours (including overnight as raid was started at 8pm) and we're about 20% into p4 (p4 makes it hard to tell)

So t4 within 24 hours. I imagine t5 would take a few days.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    If memory serves, Traya is harder to place a light side or dark side label. Her end goal was to destroy the very Force itself, not conquer or revenge or whatever

Hating something is a very Sith like, and she hated the Force, so she's Sith but not traditional Sith?
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Sidious Leadership for Sith. (Till end of battle) Best combined with Maul, I.e. Juggermaul.

Juggermaul needs some seriously good speed though, gotta be careful about that
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Juggermaul needs some seriously good speed though, gotta be careful about that

Geez man, can’t you just enjoy the answer that actually answers the question?
  • Options
    At 4 hits Nihulus had 200% tenacity... So that means you need over 100 to even think about touching him. He's immune to tenacity down too.
  • Options
    Looks like it was a glitch but is fixed now. Had a forced restart, Sion finally died so we can fight Darth Traya directly now, posting damage like normal.
  • Options
    To describe the amount in a word: Hella.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Options
    It's over 9000!!! But really, every time nihilus takes damage he gains 50% tenacity until the end of his turn. I've literally only landed debuffs off first hit

I've never landed a debuff and most of my characters have potency set mods spiking them over 100%, which means that there should be a 15% chance for it to stick, but after dozens of attempts nothing would stick ever

And 15% is the minimum chance to *resist* a debuff. The minimum chance to apply a debuf is 0%.
  • Options
    Lol, put an anvil over Nihilius and have your toons try and hit the rope, I’m picturing this right now and it sounds fantastic.
  • Options
    What’s your benchmark for “good” in terms of score?
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    Jooms wrote: »
    Hmm, it says it in the Fearsome Foe text under each phase, so maybe its just a general statement and doesnt necessarily apply to each phase

If you read the other raid's descriptions, it says the same thing. Rocket Trooper, Grievous, etc. all have that "if not toppled" clause, but you can't topple them.
  • Options
    My guild is about 75M GP. We attempted T6, abandoned that, then launched T3 about 3 hours ago. We just entered phase 2 but everyone is spent I believe.
  • jstehly
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Our Guild is 65M GP and Tier 5 is WAY too hard for us. We've been doing 10-15% per day in Phase 1. We are going to abandon tomorrow and start a Tier 3. They should add GP suggestions along with recommended Gear and Level in the Tier descriptions.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    i would recommend 20 millon per tier for 1 to 4, plus 30m for 5 to 6, plus 40m for t7.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    115M GP

Only 3 JTR's.

Has taken 2 days for P1.

*** Tier 5
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    i would recommend 20 millon per tier for 1 to 4, plus 30m for 5 to 6, plus 40m for t7.

oh, and 5 RTJ for p1 to 5, 10 for p6, and 15 for heroic
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    70 mil go running tier 5 just started tonight we only have one person with UTE with not great mods and we did around 12% in 5 or so hours
  • Options
    we restarting to tear 3....80 m gp, pretty easy but a lot of hp, we finish it in 1 day and half, with one refresh (we start at referesh tickets, also not all player play first day before the pg refresh), i think we can finish in 1 day. regards are too low. Next we try with tear4
  • Cal00054
    158 posts Member
    Options
    We started tier 3 last night and are almost finished. We’ll try 4 next and then 5 depending on how 4 goes
  • Options
    jstehly wrote: »
    Our Guild is 65M GP and Tier 5 is WAY too hard for us. We've been doing 10-15% per day in Phase 1. We are going to abandon tomorrow and start a Tier 3. They should add GP suggestions along with recommended Gear and Level in the Tier descriptions.

They really do need to add some recommended GP levels. We should have started T5 the first time in order to get the strategy down.
  • Cal00054
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Cal00054 on
  • Options
    Our guild is 67M with only one JTR and we finished Tier 4 in just about three days. We are moving up to Tier 5, but talking heavily about which teams worked and which ones did not. It appears that toons that do heavy buffing for allies are not very useful in part 1. The more buffs you give yourself, the more stacking protection Nihlius gets, which is just more work each turn to remove before damaging.

Has anyone found any synergy teams that are useful but don't require JTR or Talzin?
  • Gawejn
    1116 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild is 67M with only one JTR and we finished Tier 4 in just about three days. We are moving up to Tier 5, but talking heavily about which teams worked and which ones did not. It appears that toons that do heavy buffing for allies are not very useful in part 1. The more buffs you give yourself, the more stacking protection Nihlius gets, which is just more work each turn to remove before damaging.

Has anyone found any synergy teams that are useful but don't require JTR or Talzin?

Many teams can do around 1 milion dmg. Expose team (Jyn lead, Cassian, Wedge, Hera, Luminara)
    Thermal Bombs team( Four Jawas, Zam)
    Deathmark team( Thrawn lead Magma, DT, Veers, Shore)
    Vader lead, Palp, Barris, Storm, Mace Windu
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm curious about this too. Our 60m GP guild has done about 25% of P1 so far in T6 lol.

We're debating T3, T4, or just starting at T1 and seeing how we do.

65 million gp guild here. Abandoned t5 and cleared tier 1 and 2 with ease.