To even the playing field!

This thread kind of follows off my previous thread where I discuss how JT Rey needs to return sooner to help players with the new raid.

I want to mention that this is great opportunity to even out the playing field for the raid. I have watched many youtubers post videos of the raid and almost everything is about JTR and her squad.

There is simply no contest to how well she does in phase 1. Sure many teams can be discovered that work, but nothing will be as effective as irresistible exposes and turn meter reduction in a phase that has a huge mountain if tenacity to overcome, without even the ability to inflict tenacity down. Let's face it, no squad will be able to compete against this.

Releasing Rey prematurely may seem a bit unfair to those who payed for the veterans but honestly for 2 and a half months they have enjoyed an easy experience in arena and a massive advantage on haat. I don't think there ia much to complain about especially since they won't be able to bring this raid down all by themselves.

They will have to work together with their teamates to get this raid done quickly and the sooner we have Rey back the sooner we will be able to put this new raid on schedule.

It would even the playing field and allow people to enjoy the raid. I know alot of people will be left out because they were planning on the 5 month return, but this doesn't have to push the date further, she can still come back at the 5 month mark as she should.

I know some selfish and greedy people will try to smear this thread because they love getting comfy with an overpowered character that most people don't have, enjoying long lasting advantages in raids and arena, but 3 months is really a good chunk of time to have such an advantage, i don't see a reason to complain, they already got Rey and enjoyed her, now let us have her too.

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Or you could just discover the right combos which is most likely what the Devs want. This is not about a single toon owning P1.

Will you call for a faster rate of HAAT GK shards when you discover you need him in P2? Or for Mother in P3.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Since you said you’re going to quit if BB8 doesn’t return by March, is there going to be a dateline for RJT return too?
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Since you said you’re going to quit if BB8 doesn’t return by March, is there going to be a dateline for RJT return too?

March 5th for Rey
    BB8 march 20th
    Would that do the trick?
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options

Actually i don't care about Rey, only bb8, it would be fair if they both came tho
  • Options

March 5th for Rey
    BB8 march 20th
    Would that do the trick?

I smell the pay to win from a mile away
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »

March 5th for Rey
    BB8 march 20th
    Would that do the trick?

I smell the pay to win from a mile away

If they did this.....

I would be ok bcos i already have bb8. farming Foat and fotp best decision ever made
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Actually i don't care about Rey, only bb8, it would be fair if they both came tho

If you don't care about Rey, why do you keep starting threads about how she needs to come back?
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

If you don't care about Rey, why do you keep starting threads about how she needs to come back?

EXPOSED!
  • Options

Because to be objectively fair it would be early, however given the circumstances with the new raid it would be ok to make an exception
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Someone please take the "start new discussion" button away.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

EXPOSED!

Well to be fair bb8 should have came back 2 weeks ago
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options

Because to be objectively fair it would be early, however given the circumstances with the new raid it would be ok to make an exception

Your use of objectively in this comment makes me wonder if you know what it means. Objectively means that something is decided based on impersonal guidelines and criteria. So for these events to come back in an objectively fair manner, then Rey would come back in 4-6 months like CLS and BB-8 maybe a little sooner. For them to change that based on the complaints of one group of people (some of the people who didn't get her first time around) would be subjective.
  • Options
    Do you spend all your time complaining on the forums?

BB8 is a legendary, Rey is a heroes journey. Then not popping up a lot makes them more valuable...
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Do you spend all your time complaining on the forums?

8%2Bball%2B-%2Bsigns%2Bpoint%2Bto%2Byes.jpg
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

"I don't care about rey". Makes a 7 paragraph post about her needing to come back sooner than expected. Lol
  • Options
    So, @B0untryHR7 , what's your take on the incoming Stormtrooper han nerf? I see many have taken up your mantle on the forums and am curious what your view is on it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    So, @B0untryHR7 , what's your take on the incoming Stormtrooper han nerf? I see many have taken up your mantle on the forums and am curious what your view is on it

Let's not derail the thread. Stay on this topic (it will slow him from opening another one :wink: )